Chapter 3

It's a Saturday and the girls planed to go to Zarah's house because she was absent on Friday and they have started getting worried, her phone wasn't going through.

"Chichi, hurry up..." Umaima said tiredly. They branch to Chiamaka's house because it's closest to zarah's house.

"sorry guys, lemme just get my lipstick" Chiamaka said while rummaging through her bag.

"Chichi! see how your room is so disorganized, is this how you want us to take you to future hubby's house" Khaltume said teasingly while wiggling her brows at chichi.

Chiamaka hissed playfully at that "And who says this is how I'll be in my hubby's house" she turned then smirked at Khaltume. Umaima looks at chichi then back at Khaltume, they abrubtly bust out in a fit of laughter.

Khaltume bounced on Chichi's bed and rap her shoulder's around Chichi "so you're saying that you're being lazy on purpose, well..." Khaltume laid back and smirked at Chichi "be careful, you know I might be your future in-law, so be careful with the way you talk in front of me. Besides Hamma Yusuf might come to pick me up later"

Chichi blushed and hid her face so that the girls woundn't notice "uhmm what are you implying you foolish girl, what's my business with your brother"

"Ahh ahh chiiiiichiiii mmmm, see the way you're even blushing, stop pretending ooo, we already know about your crush so madam better calm down" Umaima dragged chichi's cheeks as she couldn't hide her blush.

Chichi playfully pushed Umaima's hands off her "Arrrrdhh stoooppp you guys, is it that you both are high on something, what crush are you talking about"

Khaltume gave chichi a knowing look" yeah right, keep telling yourself that" she stood up from the bed, picked her bag and phone "common guys, let's go, my dad warn me not to come back late"

Umaima looked at her wrist watch " yeah mine too"

The girls left Chichi's room to go and great her parents, and of cause James had to annoy them before they left, they stooped a rickshaw and gave the man the address to Zarah's house, it was a 4 minutes drive from Chiamaka's house.

..

"Assalamu Alaikum!!" Khaltume said a bit loudly as they found the gate open when they arrived. Zarah's Father's house is a spacious neat home. it's a 3 bedroom flat with a boys-quater, and the backyard is quiet spacious too.

"Assalamu Alai..."

"wa'alaikumus Salam" Mubarak( Zarah's younger brother ) answered while running towards them.

"Good Afternoon Anty tumtum" the boy greeted them

"Heyy Mubarak how are you" Umaima said while ruffling the boy's head.

"fine fine, are you looking for Anty Zarah " the girls nodded at that.

"Yes is she ok" Chichi asked worriedly

"yes she's fine, she's inside"

"ok, what of Mama and Baba" Umaima asked while still smiling at the boy.

"Mama is inside but Baba travelled to Kazaure yesterday with ya Muhsin" Mubarak said then ran back inside the house.

As they entered inside, they spotted mama squatted beside the TV stand applying some incense on a burner, as she spotted them, Zarah's mom instantly smiled.

"A'a so you girls have finally remembered me bah or is it because of Zarah that you guys came" Zarah's mom said teasingly.

"No ma we came to see you ooo" Chiamaka's said while scratching her neck.