prologue

It's so strange how people define normal as something that is common, then ridicule other people when they choose to do things differently.

"Ahh, you guys should hurry up, we don't have time, your Aunt is about to give birth" my dad shouted from the car and he horned.

"Coming, James hurry up nah ah ah what are you doing" I stump my foot on the floor annoyed that my brother won't stop being sluggish.

" I'm done let's go" we hurriedly went to where our dad parked his car outside.

••••••••••••

"Daddy she's so small, I cood at the sleeping baby in my aunt's arms while they all laughed at what I just said.

"Of course, she's just a baby Chiamaka, she's bound to be small at this stage" my aunt said

"Mummy" I turned to my mom excitedly.

"Hmm"

"Can I also have a baby" I ask

"Yes but you'll have to get much older and be married for that to happen" my mom said.

"Ok so I can get married after I'm done with SS3 right just Iike Anty Racheal" I smiled at my aunt but she only looked at my dad nervously.

"There's no marriage for you until you're done with your education, it's that clear" my dad said authoritatively.

I then looked at my dad confused, I thought I said something wrong " but Daddy I want to get..."

"Enough, you're too young to understand anything, just face your studies. I don't want to ever here any marriage talks from you, IS THAT CLEAR"

The eleven year old me just nodded my head respectfully.

' what's so wrong in getting married after SS3'

so many questions where roaming in my head and I knew I was bound to get my answers one way or the other.

Assalamualaikum
Hi everyone, I'm back again with a different story, I told you guys if you're one that have come across my previous book.
I told you guys my stories are going to be different from each other, it won't be related in anyway except for a sequel which I'm not planning to write anytime soon.

Alhamdulillah I've grown and learned so much as a writer that I can't help but write more and more books that reflects our daily lives.
May Allah guide us through Ameen.

And please don't forget to support your girl by voting and commenting on a Chapter, it will really mean a lot to me.

Happy reading ✨
😘😘😘😘