Chapter Six - The Orange Kingdom

The next morning after everyone had woken up, it was time to figure out what to do today. Crystal really wanted to just relax today, yesterday was stressful for everyone and he thought the others would agree.

Nope!

Everyone wanted to go somewhere, do something. The younger children wanted to build more around the base, which Crystal was completely fine with, setting Clover in charge of watching them.

However, Joy and Fun seemed to have a completely opposite idea as to what they wanted to do.

"I thought, that since we just were at the Yellow Kingdom and Sabre witnessed everything that went down, we should go take a quick stop over at the Orange Kingdom." Fun suggested, which earned a blank stare from Crystal.

"You're joking, right?" Crystal said in response, not believing that he would actually willingly want to go back there.

"I feel like Citrus would want to know that we are in possession of the Yellow Crystal." Joy said, crossing his arms infront of him and shrugging.

"Citrus?" Sabre asked, looking up from the ground as he had been sitting examining the crystal for the past hour, the other three standing.

"Citrus is the Orange Leader." Crystal explained, sighing and shaking his head. "I really don't want to go see him." He said, looking at Joy and Fun.

"Didn't you say the Orange Leader was your dad or something?" Sabre questioned, remembering the conversation they had the other day while on their way to the Yellow Kingdom.

Crystal nodded, not looking at Sabre though. "He basically was, though he was the father figure to all of the Orange Steves in our village when it was just a village."

Sabre slowly nodded, not wanting to push any further as to what happened between them that made Crystal not want to be near him.

"You don't have to come with us then, we'll take Sabre, Sunny and the other Orange Steves that want to go with us and find our way over there." Fun said, sticking his tongue out at Crystal.

"You're really funny for not being Funny, Fun." Crystal said, rolling his eyes. "I'm not letting you guys just go to the Orange Kingdom without me, if you wanna go we can go, but I'm not going to enjoy it."

Sabre went to ask what the first thing Crystal said meant but before he could, Joy interrupted.

"Let's go! To the Orange Kingdom we go!"

-

"I still really don't want to be here." Crystal said, the Orange Kingdom in sight. It wasn't as impressive as the Yellow Kingdom but it was still fascinating to Sabre.

"Then you can sit on the outskirts Crystal, we're not going to be here for long anyways." Fun said, practically skipping towards the Orange Kingdom.

Crystal sighed, looking over at Sabre, who was staring in awe at the Orange Kingdom. "It looks so peaceful..why don't you like it here Crystal?"

The Orange Steve shook his head, looking back ahead at the Orange Kingdom. "I'll explain another time Sabre, let's just get this visit over with."

Sabre nodded, not wanting to push further, when he soon after heard what sounded to be screaming. He froze up a bit, concerned that someone was in danger until Fun, Joy, and the other Orange Steves that had come with them ran into the kingdom, running up to older Orange Steves and hugging them.

Crystal stood back, looking over at Sabre and motioning him forward towards the kingdom. "They're safe Sabre, don't worry. They're just..chaotic." He reassured, giving Sabre a soft smile.