Chapter 1: Insect Catching with T.O Frank

You woke up back at your place, with the book/movie still with you. You find the cupcakes next to you, just how you left them. You take the cupcakes downstairs and place it on the dining table for your siblings to eat. "Oh! I see your 'other' family made you this. How sweet." your mother said, her voice almost trembling. Is she second guessing herself with the door?

"Yup! I helped do the decorations!" you said with a smile. Good thing it was the weekends, so you still have free time on your hands. You aren't interested in the TV anymore, since the episodes you already watched were replaying. Most of the time, you were upstairs and pen-palling to the other neighbors.

As you were pen-palling your other neighbors, you got a letter from T.O Frank.
"Greetings Y/N, I was wondering if you'd like to catch some butterflies with me. It seems that this season seems good to catch them, and it would be nice for you to be there. Eddie, Julie and Wally too! Let me know if you'd like to, see you soon!
-Frank 𝄢"

"How sweet." you said to yourself, and wrote back to T.O Frank.
"I would love to! Let me know when you'll start. See you soon!
-Y/N ⏱"

You sent the letter and got an instant reply from T.O Frank.
"Come at noon. W̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶ s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶ y̶o̶u̶.
-Frank 𝄢". You could barely make out the rest, since it was scribbled out.

'Why was the letter mostly scribbled out?' You thought to yourself. So, most of the time you find some other productive thing to do while waiting until it's noon. Oh, if only you can wake up at noon instead of the dead of morning. Once it was slowly getting dark, you headed downstairs and went through the door.

You went to your bedroom, as per usual. Wearing (4th favourite outfit or your 1st favourite outfit), same pattern and everything like before. As you left your house, you saw T.O Frank and T.O Julie chatting not too far. "Hey guys!" you shout as you skip towards them. "Oh good, Y/N! You're just in time." T.O Frank said as T.O Julie looks at me with a smile. Then, T.O Frank hands you an extra net. It looked pretty, with a lovely red base with a nice yellow coloured net. T.O Julie pulled out her own net, pink coloured covered in flowers. T.O Frank's net was a basic yellow, with his name carved on the net. You and the others head to the forest next to T.O Frank's house, where you find T.O Eddie and Wally. "Oh! There you guys are! And I see you've brought Y/N here!" T.O Wally says as he stares at you.

You felt a bit uncomfortable, you were unsure why. For the rest of the time, you were having fun catching butterflies and learning about them by T.O Frank. You didn't catch much, neither did the others except T.O Frank. At least you had fun. Then you guys chatted until it was time to leave. Just before you were about to leave, T.O Frank stopped you. "Hey, can I tell you something?" T.O Frank asked, looking around nervously. Nobody else was there except you and T.O Frank. "Sure, you can tell me anything! I'm your neighbor, after all." you said with a smile. T.O Frank gave you a scared look, but he knew he could trust you. "This world is not what you think. You think this world is a dream come true.. But you're wrong." T.O Frank whispered, as his voice was almost trembling. "Don't trust Wally, he's not what you think." he continued as he glances over you and his expression was more terrified.

You look over to see.. T.O Wally smiling at both of us. T.O Frank left, saying "Well, see you soon Y/N" with a bit of cheer. You left as well, Wally leaving as well to mind his own business. You were.. A bit shaken from the information T.O Frank told you, but tried to brush it off unsuccessfully. You felt like eyes were everywhere to watch you, and you tried to keep yourself calm. Once you got inside, it died down and you got to bed.

"It's not time yet." Wally breathed. "We should wait a little longer, Home."