Chapter 2: If you said Yes

(A/N: Hello!! KP-Studios here! Sorry this has been inactive for a long time! I haven't had any motivation to write, until now! I hope you enjoy this. Sorry for being gone!!)

After butterfly catching with T.O Frank, and that eerie warning, you were laying on your bed staring at the ceiling. You were still processing what he meant by all of that from last time. Suddenly, a chime came out of the miniature mail box that you can pen-pal to your other neighbors.

"Hello Y/N,
I've been thinking about something that I have planned, and I was wondering if you'd like to chat about it?
-Wally @xͯ) "

'A plan?' you pondered, as I set the note aside on your desk and think about it. 'Oh, what the heck.' you thought as you shrugged. You then grab a piece of paper and put
"Sure! I'll be right there!
-Y/N⏱"

You quickly went to the door, and opened the door and crawled inside. When you got there, you were wearing.. The same outfit in the real world? It was strange, very strange. Maybe the plan is so important that your outfits must've stopped changing from the real world and the other world; but who am I to know? You leave your house to see if you can see your other neighbor, Wally. You knock on T.O Home's door, and the door opened by itself, showing T.O Wally with a dining table and 2 dining chairs; T.O Wally sitting in one of them, although something felt different.

He looked normal, but there was something off. There were a few strands of his pompadour a bit loose, and there was some soft spots of a green tint around his clothing; but you didn't pay much attention to it, since he must've gotten a bit stressed... Right?

"Neighbor! I'm glad you got my letter. I see you're wearing something.. Different, today." T.O Wally said, noticing your casual outfit. You were left a bit embarrassed, but laughed it off while saying "Oh, yeah.. Somehow this is very important that my outfit didn't change..".
T.O Wally laughed monotonely with you, and tapped the opposite of the table where the other chair is.

"Why don't you have a seat?" he asked, as he set his arm back. You were certain you could hear wood creaking, and you were certain it wasn't T.O Home making the creaks; maybe it was the chairs, or.. Something else... You take a seat where your symbol is on the chair, sitting across from him. "So, what's the plan you've wanted to talk about?" you ask, leaning a bit close to hear what T.O Wally has to say.

"Well," T.O Wally began, "I've been thinking about this for a while, and thought this would be perfect.". He then grabs a small gift out of nowhere, and sets it on the table. "Here, for you." T.O Wally says as he slides it to you. The box was shaped like a house, with a nice colour of black and a maroon to the wrapping on the box. There was a blue ribbon around it for accessory, with a cute bow on top of it. You open with without hesitation, and notice a spool of black thread, a needle that has the thread go through it's eye, and 2 black buttons on each side. You found it confusing, and you stare back at T.O Wally.

"Black's a common colour, but there's other colours you can pick; we can even change the thread colour too." T.O Wally responded, still staring at you. "We even have your favourite colour, we can figure something out." he continued, while tapping his egg-shaped button eyes to gesture his statement. 'Buttons for eyes?' you thought, not knowing what to expect from T.O Wally's calm response with the idea of sewing buttons onto eyes. You thought about it for a moment, a long moment.

Think about it, you can be with your friends forever! You hated your siblings, your family. You found your siblings annoying, with good reasons may I add, and the fact you only see your mother work while your father comes home so late and leaves early you might think he left you. Your friends on the other hand, they also didn't care much about you. They wouldn't hear what you had to say with an opinion or topic, and it bothered you so much you rarely talk to them. The place you lived in was awful, and you wanted to get away from it all.

Finally, after what felt like hours, you decide what you want with your option, and T.O Wally's plan. "Will it hurt?" you ask to T.O Wally, so he instantly said "No! Of course not! The needle's so sharp, you won't feel a thing.". You stare at the buttons in the box, and nod. "I'll let you sew the buttons into my eyes." you finally said, to which T.O Wally smiled wider- since smiling is his only expression his mouth can make- and picked up the needle and spool. He then asked you to lay down on the table for him to easily put the buttons on. "Soon, you'll see things.. OUR WAY." T.O Wally said, as more sounds of creaking wood continued. That's when you finally realize, that T.O Wally is making those noises while moving his joints; suddenly you can see his fingers slowly elongate and slowly become a wooden texture than the regular felt. Then, he puts on the first button, and begins to sew it on..

(Time skip because the details will cause people to have eye strain, and I don't want that!! )

Finally, he was done sewing the eyes on, and your vision.. Stayed the same? But you have buttons for eyes now, do they act like new eyes? After that, things begin to spiral downward. You never get to leave the other world, and that T.O Wally suddenly took you to a strange room....

... He ate your soul, and your family has never found you since..

(A/N: So, quick update on what I've been doing.. Well, I've scrapped this A.U before because of another W.H fan that had the same A.U as me, which is kylee_dottavioartist. But, after some motivation and learning that people create the same A.U's and that it's okay, I've decided to bring it back for fun! Which, I have updated a design of T.O Wally!

Here's the old version:

And here's the new version!

Anyway, I'll disappear once again, but I hope you enjoy this section!! See you, and remember that Wally loves you!)