Chapter 13 | Too Many Revelations

"Hey, dude, what's up? Did something happen, or why are you calling us for a meeting right now?" Nino asked as Adrien told Nathalie to leave the room.

Alya, who was clinged to her boyfriend's arms and with an incredibly big scarf around her neck, was equally confused. "Yeah, Nino is right, what is so important?" She asked.

Adrien knew this was probably a bad idea, a terrible idea actually, but what other choice did he have? How would he be able to prove his connection with Marinette? The truth would have eventually come out, so it was better if he told them right now and they could help him. He took a deep breath. "How do I say this..." He muttered to himself.

"Say what?" Alya asked, clearly growing impatient.

The blonde model took another deep breath. "Alright... Plagg, you can come out." He said and his kwami flew out of his pocket in front of Alya and Nino, his tiny arms crossed.

"Hey." He said dryly.

The pair was astonished and was pointing at the little creature, completely shocked and out of words. "Do-does that mean that..." Alya started, but didn't dare to finish.

"That's correct, I'm Chat Noir." Adrien stated.

"I think I have to sit down." Nino said.

"You're already sitting down." Alya reminded him.

"And that's not all," Adrien continued, "Marinette-" She was not going to like this. "Marinette is Ladybug."

Both Nino and Alya were pale as a paper sheet, still processing what he had just said, Adrien was Chat Noir and Marinette Ladybug?! What else? Manon is Hawkmoth?!

"I- my- I can't- how- why-" Nino stuttered. "Why did you choose to tell us? Isn't that supposed to be Paris' best kept secret?" He finally blurted out.

Alya's face changed from a pale white to a bright red. "I tried attacking my best friends." She stated. "TWICE."

"No hard feelings, don't worry." Adrien winked, letting his chat show. "As for your question, Nino," He took a deep breath, "so, I've been having these... dreams, they're the holders' connection. They aren't exactly dreams, they are showing me the present, what is actually going on with Marinette." He said.

Alya stood up, slamming the table. "You have seen Mari?! Is she okay?! Is she hurt?!" She asked loudly.

"She's... Unfortunately we were right and Nathaniel did kidnap her and he has her in this sort of medieval cell, she doesn't seem harmed though." Adrien answered and Alya exhaled in relief. "Now, as I was saying, these past two days I had these dreams, and, at first I couldn't move or do basically anything, but today, I could move around and grab things. I can send only one telepathic message per dream and she can hear them. I think this bond triggers whenever one of us is in danger so that's why I couldn't see her before." He explained. "My theory is that, with each night, it gets stronger and that I'll be able to talk to her this night, though she won't be able to see me yet. I also have to mention I can hear what she thinks and... well she's thought pretty sad stuff..."

"So, because you were with Ladybug longer than you were my partner, that means that our holders' bond isn't strong enough therefore you can't see me?" She blurted out before she could process what she had just said.

"What do you mean with 'your holders' bond'? That's supposed to be just for the black cat and ladybug miraculous holders, not the fox one." Nino said before the pieces clicked in his head. "Wait a second..."

"Yeah, so Chat Noir went to my house two days ago and he gave me the ladybug miraculous. I understand why now." She said.

"Too many revelations at once..." Nino muttered under his breath.