Chapter 17 | Final Battle

Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, after days of procrastination, a brainstorm, and improvising, I welcome you all to the last chapter which is a lot longer than usual (usual= 2,100+ words. This chapter= 4,355 if you don't count this section but 4,580 if you do O-O)

So this is it, this is the end, my friends. But don't be sad, I'm currently working on another miraculous book and a few others I created myself (more details on next part, which will probably be up by the time you finish reading this chapter) so this won't be the last time you hear from me! Mwahaha

I know, I know, I'm probably the most dramatic writer you've seen in the history of books, but that's not the point, in this section I'd like to thank these people for the last time in this book: to Starco231 foralways being there since the start, to olivia_rose_1102 for your really nice comments that made my day, to dinaa308 for adding this book to your reading list, to Moonwatcher639 (by the way, love that character) for following me, to Jasperhale15 for adding this to your reading list, and lastly, to bnananoir, Raiden_Ei4913, and BUGNO1RE for voting on my last chapter! Thank you all so, so so so much!

Anyways, without further ado, let's get into the video- the chapter!
Chat's POV

"You always have to jinx everything, don't you?!" Ladybug whispered through gritted teeth.

"It's not my fault I have such bad luck!" Chat Noir whispered back. "I am a black cat after all."

Loud, slow and intimidating footsteps remind the both that they weren't little kids anymore and took their fighting stance. "You managed to defeat my strongest akuma yet." Hawkmoth said, looking at Nathaniel, who immediately ran and hid behind some debris. "Impressive."

"Yeah, that's right, and you will be next!" Ladybug stated with fierce determination.

Hawkmoth chuckled dryly. "And what makes you think that you two, a pair of kids, can defeat me?" He asked.

"We are a team, and, even though it's just by one, we out number you." Chat Noir answered.

"Tsk, tsk." The villain shook his head slightly. "I'll give you ten seconds to give me your miraculous."

"And what makes you think we will give you our miraculous just like that?" Ladybug asked. "Like Chat said, we are two, and you are just one." She stated.

"Alright, hard way it is." Hawkmoth said calmly, a neon purple butterfly outline appearing in his face. "Now."

A few of the villains they had fought before started to surround them. The two heroes were now back to back, preparing to fight. "This will be hard, huh, M'lady?" Chat asked.

"We can do it." Ladybug encouraged before all the villains attacked.

"Who's outnumbered now?" Hawkmoth smirked. "Have fun."

Stormy Weather shot a gust of wind at Ladybug, which she jumped over and at the same time she was trying to attack Horrificator and dodging Stoneheart. Chat Noir, meanwhile, fought with his Copycat and Guitar Villain. "Cataclysm!" The Copycat shouted, summoning Chat's power.