chapter 1

"No you did not!" Y/n yelled. "Ha!"

"Get your bum over here Sam!"

"Can you catch me first?" Sam turns around to me. I scoff. Sam is the largest pain in the ass EVER to exist on the face of the earth. I thought.

Chat

OMG THEY'RE FIGHTING!!!

YESSSSSS

first fight as a COUPLE WOOOO!

"Chat, how many times do I have to tell you? We're not dating!"

Chat never believes me.

Chat

Y'all are dating it's obvious

Y/NDUDE!!!!

AWEY/N

awesamdude x y/n new fan fic I call it

AHHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!

"Just because you guard a flipping prison doesn't mean you can't steal all my stuff and leave me helpless without anything!" You start slowing down, "Didn't I just do that a few seconds ago?" Sam looks back at me, he's not even sprinting! He turns around and spots the enchanted Netherite sword in my hand. He runs for his life. "Yeah, better run bitch."

"No cursing on my stream." Sam says, annoyed, "Well, to bad I did." You gain up to Sam, you get a single hit, but he logs off as you're about to hit him again, the only trace he's left was a note in the chat saying: Awesamdude left the game. Now you don't have any of your supplies, and you don't have a Sam to kill for taking your supplies. "Well chat, I gotta go. I'll transfer you to Sam's stream."

Chat

NO DONT LEAVEEEEEEEE

Want us to kill Sam in the process of him playing Minecraft?

DON'T LEAVE USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

DON'T ABANDON US!!!

you're my father and now you're leaving for the milk?!

I chuckle. "Yes children. I am you're father. But I would never leave you for the milk."

Chat

BUT YOU'RE LEAVING NOW!!!!!!!!

goodbye father

dear father, (im not writing the rest of this bc it's literally gonna be like 500 words or some shit lol)

"But... It would feel nice to see Sam die. Yeah, do that. Say when he dies: That's the revenge you get from y/nmaow!" You cackle.

"Well, it's that time..." I start playing the outro song. (Careless Whisper - George Micheal) "Goodbye my children... I will be back! Byeeeeeeee!" I stop the stream. I sigh, realizing how hungry and tired I was. I'd gotten up to get some more water but then had come back to the 'you died' screen on Minecraft. Sam had always killed me. I hated him for it, but then again, he was still one of my bestest friends.

"I know you're still in the call Sam." I roll my eyes. "How'd you know?" Sam asks. "I can tell, I could hear your intense breathing." I say, cleaning up my desk. "I was muted stupid."

Oh shit... I thought.

"I had my Discord up so I could still see you in the call." I sigh. Sam turns on his camera. "You should really dye your hair green; you would look more like your Minecraft avatar." I take a drink of water.