chapter 7

"AUGHHH, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"

"I was sleeping peacefully!" I complain.

My ringtone was ringing (as it does). I snatch my phone and see who's calling me.

It's Will.

I answer Will's call.

"Fuck do you want?"

Will laughs. "Y/n! It's 9:41!" I groan. "So?" I rub my eyes.

"You have to pick me up from the airport at 10!" I blink a few times. "What? No, I don't." I can tell Will's smirking. "Y/n, check the date." I force my eyes to glide up. "Why, it----."

I scream. "YES! TODAY'S THE DAY! YAY!"

"Y/n, go get some coffee, do what you do in the morning. And--" "YEAH YEAH, BYEEEEEEEE." I hang up. I scramble out of bed. My hand slaps the corner of my bedside table. "Oh, sweet fucking jesus!" I decided not to deal with it right now. Will is more important today.

I get dressed and take a shower, you know, the normal daily routines. I decide to vlog. "Hey youtube! It's y/n, and as you can see by the title that Wilbur is coming to New York!"

I get in my car and drive to the airport. "Alright guys, we're in the car, and heading to the airport!" I get to the airport just a few minutes before ten. "Ok, so it's 9:58 and we just arrived at the airport, I should probably ask Wilbur where we're meeting." I call Will. "Hello?" Will says. "It's y/n! Where did you say to meet at?" Will thinks for a minute. "Let's just see if we see each other."

"Alright, see you in a bit Wilbur!" I hang up. "Guys, I brought my friend f/n, they're gonna film the meet up. Say hi to youtube f/n!" F/n waves. "Hi!" They say. "How we doing today chat?" F/n takes the camera. (f/n = friend's name)

"Chat, y/n's been OBESSED with Wilbur! They----" I cover f/n's mouth. "I have not!" I state proudly. "Ok, maybe a littl----"

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" We're literally walking in the airport, in public. A kid walks up to us. "Um, excuse me, are you by any chance y/nmaow?" I smile at the kid. "I sure am!" The kid squeals. "May I take a picture with you?"

"Of course!" The kid takes out their phone. We take the picture. "What's your name little guy?" I ask. They blush. "I'm Harper!" I smile. "That's such a beautiful name! Well, it was nice meeting you, but I gotta go meet Wilbur Soot!" Harper's face lights up. "The Wilbur Soot? Holy cow! I'll make sure to watch the vlog."

I wave to Harper. "Bye!" Harper waves back. "Bye!" I put my hand over my heart. "That kid was so sweet!" F/n gasps, then starts shaking me. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

"What!?"

F/n points to the crowd of people in front of us. "LOOK!"

"What even is over the----." I spot Wilbur Soot.

-----------------

I run. "Don't worry I'm recording!" I ignore f/n and run to Will. "Excuse me!" I say x10. Everybody moves out of the way. Will looks up from his phone and spots me charging towards him. He immediately knows it's me. "Y/n!" I run into him, nearly making him fall down. I hug him. Surprisingly, he hugs me back. F/n is walking towards us, making sure this moment gets on camera.

Will looks at me, "Looks like someone surely wanted to meet me!" I laugh. "Oh, you don't even kno---" F/n starts to say. I sprint to f/n, "Don't you fucking dare!" I put my hand over f/n's mouth, again. Will's laughing. "Well, I would like to get to your house so uh." I turn to Will. "Yeah, come on f/n and Will! TO THE CAR!"

phew

tubbo was doing his uh Tubbathon day 2 whilst i was writing this

he's about to do squid craft now lmfao

yeah

uh

STAY BEAUTIFUL

(youre always beautiful <3)

this story is dedicated to my friend, Hailey. Every day, she asks me if a new chapters out, she's like my human alarm clock for writing this story. :D

word count: 743