chapter 2

"Hi..." I say back to the man with a little wave and a smile.

"I'm Wilbur Soot, nice to meet you."

"Uh, y/nmaow, glad to meet you as well."

I thought this would be more chaotic, but it just feels... so to say... embarrassing.

"Chat, y/nmaow seems nice! Thank you for introducing me to them."

"So, Wilbur Soot--"

"Just call me Wilbur, well if you want." He chuckled. I just kinda noticed he has an accent, sounds British.

"Ok, 'Wilbur', would you care to play some Minecraft or something?" Why'd you ask him that? I thought, feeling panic rise inside of me. He might not even play Minecraft, or even know what it is! I take a deep breath. I will my eyes to look at him through the blue screen of my desktop.

"Oh, sure!"

I sigh, feeling relief.

You log on into Minecraft but then stop for a moment. "Hey, should we create a server for just the two of us? I feel like that'll be less chaotic." I ask, I wonder if he'll say yes. I know I'm hoping for it. "Actually, sounds great, I'll make one for us, just give me a few moments." He leans over from his chair and looks like he's working on something, probably the server. "Alright," He says, dusting his hands off. "I'm making it right now." A few minutes later, he gives me the address to join it. He sends it to me in Discord so Chat and nobody else can join. I read the address in discord:

 I read the address in discord:

WilburSoot joined the game

"Wow, I like your skin." Wilbur complemented.

"Thanks!" (author's note: if you wanna see the skin that you use, go to a/n)

I start mining some wood to make tools to get stone and coal when Wilbur starts hitting me. "Hey! What the fuck?!" I'm about to die as I make a sword just in time to kill him without me dying. I parkour away from Wilbur, hitting him with my wooden sword when I get the chance.

WilburSoot was slain by y/nmaow

"Ha! Take that bitch!" I yell, I should be glad that I live alone. If my parents still lived with me, they would make me wash my mouth out with soap for all of the cursing. (author's note: dont worry, if y/n ever meets their parents ill make sure theyll never do that to them for the sake of the people who have that happen to them)

A few hours later, I start feeling tired and hungry. I yawn. "Well chat, I think that's another steam done."

Chat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FATHER STAY WITH USSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wilbur x y/n new fan fic!

what about y/n x sam?!

FATHERRRRR DONT GOOOOOOO

hope the milk is tasty when you leave ;)

"OH HELL NAH!" I scream after reading the: 'hope the milk is tasty when you leave ;)'. (omg so srry guys :( )

Wilbur is laughing his fucking ass off. "Shut up Wilbur." I yell to him. His face starts turning red from the laughing. "Why do they call you father?" He wheezes. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Because I'm their father stupid." I say, looking at the time. I sigh. "Well, good streaming with you Wilbur," I say with a smile across my face. Wilbur smiles, he finally stopped laughing. "Good streaming with you too, y/nmaow." I glance at Wilbur, "Please, call me y/n. It's easier to say." I laugh. Wilbur looks at me. "Will do. y/n."

"Bye chat! Have a good day or night!" I end the stream with me and Wilbur smiling. I sigh, leaning back on my chair. "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.." Wilbur looks at me with concern on his face. "You okay?" He asks. I death stare him. "Yeah, just tired of staring at a screen for fucking HOURSSSS." I whine.

"It's been two hours. Not five days." Wilbur explains to me. I scoff. "Wrong. A week." I say, getting up from laying down on my chair, groaning. "You should really get some food and some rest." Wilbur tells me. I exit out of all my tabs and stuff, aka everything but the Discord call with me and Wilbur. "Well, goodnight Wilbur." I say waving to him. "Off stream, call me Will." He says. My eyes widen. "Oh, alrighty then." He waves.

"Bye, have a good night." Wilbur smiles

"You too, bye"

I hang up.

Gods... Now I'm bored and lonely...

I sigh, well I'm ordering (favorite restaurant). And then probably fall asleep watching something, then wake up and get into my bed.

I look at my desktop. Goodnight Will.

author's note

hahahahhahahahaha wooooooooooooo

life is good..... hope yall like the next chapter when it comes out!!!

word count: 899

This story is dedicated to my friend, Hailey. Every day, she asks me if a new chapters out, she's like my human alarm clock for writing this story. :D