Chapter 6

"OH MY GOD TSUKKI YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING” Yamaguchi yelled. “Don’t worry, I’ll be right back,” Yamaguchi said as he ran to the bathroom to get something to clean everything up. Tsukishima watched as Yamaguchi ran off to the bathroom, a wave of embarrassment washing over him.

He had been so caught up in his thoughts that he hadn't even noticed blood dripping from his nose. He felt embarrassed for letting his mind wander like that and wished he could disappear. He cursed himself for being so easily distracted. ‘Shit that was so embarrassing…"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Why do I have to think like that? AAAAHHHH I CAN'T GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD! GOD, WHY DO I HAVE TO THINK OF HIS BIG, FAT, Muscular, pl-plump, chessttt- What am I thinking? I'm not a teenager anymore. I have to focus on the task at hand and stop thinking about Yamaguchi's body!

“I see you enjoyed your little alone time, aren't you?" Hinata and Kageyama looked at him with a smirk.

Tsukishima's face flushed as he tried to play it off. "No, I was just thinking about our next move." He responded, turning away from them.

He knew he had been caught red-handed. He hated being caught off guard and was determined to never let it happen again. "What took you guys so long anyway? Tsukishima tried to take some heat off himself.

“We are enjoying the show,” Hinata said in a happy tone. “We didn’t want to interfere, it looked like you were having a good time,” Kageyama said,  Tsukishima glared at Kageyama before turning to Hinata.

"If you kept an eye on me," he muttered. "You should have stopped me before I made a mistake," Tsukishima said holding his nose for dear life.

“Hahahaha you should have seen your face Tsukishima” Hinata laughed.  Kageyama joined Hinata in laughter, but Tsukishima was not amused. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, embarrassed by his actions. "You two shut up," he said in a huff.

“IM BACK, I HAVE THE PAPER TOWELS” Yamaguchi yelled as he ran to the 3 boys. He returns to Tsukki with a roll of tissue paper and a wet towel.

He gently presses the wet towel against Tsukki's nose and carefully wraps the tissue paper around his head. Tsukki thanked Yamaguchi for his help.

Time skip

"I'm so sorry Yamas, I don't know what came over me,” Tsukishima said as he tried to keep the paper towel in his nose. "It's fine Tsukishima, here I'll take you to a taxi so you can go home and rest ok?" Yamaguchi smiled before walking away. "Y-yeah…..sure" Tsukishima nodded

As time passes, Yamaguchi receives a text letting him know the taxi has arrived. "Come on Tsukki, your taxi just arrived." Tsukishima nodded and followed Yamaguchi to the taxi. Tsukishima is now in the back seat of a taxi with his window down as he talks with the green-haired man. Yamaguchi smiled as he looked at his friend inside the taxi. "And when you get home, rest well."

"Sure thing," Tsukishima said, facing the other way to not show his red face. Yamaguchi pays the man. "Take him to his house, he will tell you where it is." The green-haired man smiles at Tsukishima and says, "Take care ok?" Tsukishima smiled back at him "I will, thank you again"

Time skip

Tsukishima made it home and as soon as he was inside his house, he speed-walked to his room while taking his clothes off, when he made it to his room he threw himself onto the bed and planted his face on the pillow, he felt his face go red as he thought of the events that had happened.