Demon

(This is Espada as Demon Slayer so it might be a bit weird, but anyway)
Ps: might have grammar mistakes, and violence

*Grimmjow, a 12 year old boy in the Kamado Family, he has a younger brother named Ulquiorra, who is the helper of Kei Kamado, who is the mother of the family. The father has died due to a disease.*
Kei: Grimmjow, do you mind go get the coal and sell it at the market?
Grimmjow: sure mom
*Grimmjow grab the coal basket and was about to go*
Takeo: Brother! You said we could help you right?
Hanako: yeah! We could help you if you like
Shigeru: it will be easier if we helped you
Grimmjow: don't worry, I could do it myself
*then, Ulquiorra came out*
Ulquiorra: hi brother,
Grimmjow: hi Ulquiorra, where's Rokuto?
Ulquiorra: he's sleeping right now *he is carrying a sleeping Rokuta on his back*
Grimmjow: phew, anyway, I'm gonna go out to sell coal now
Ulquiorra: alright! Good luck
Time skip
*Grimmjow came back after spending a night at Saburo's house, because Grimmjow has a keen sense of smell, he then smells blood, it's coming from his house*
Grimmjow: huh? This smells like *he sniffs the air* blood?
*he began to runs to his house*
Grimmjow: w-what?
*he saw his family was all murdered, on the inside of the house, it was covered in blood*
Grimmjow: mom? Takeo? *his voice became shaky* Hanako.... Shigeru...... Rokuta....
*he then saw the Ulquiorra was the only one who is alive because he moved a bit, Grimmjow immediately grabbed his younger brother and began to try to run to the doctor*
Grimmjow: don't worry Ulquiorra! When we get you to the doctor, you will be alright!
*then, Ulquiorra began to jerk and Grimmjow started to loose balance and began to fall of the side of the mountain, but luckily he falls in the snow so he is saved*
Grimmjow: *started to breath heavily* the snow..... it saved me *he then began to look around to see is Ulquiorra is still there, and saw Ulquiorra in the snow, without his shoe, looking down as his haori falls off of him*
Grimmjow: Ulquiorra! *he goes to his younger brother* you don't have to walk, I could help carry you!
*Ulquiorra stay quiet*
Grimmjow: Ulquiorra?
Ulquiorra: *he look up, his emerald green colored eye now looks like one of a cat, his face looks angry, and without warning, he tries to bite Grimmjow, but luckily Grimmjow has his axe so he use the handle to not let him gets bitten, Ulquiorra bits the handle as Grimmjow pleaded to tell Ulquiorra to snap out of it*
Grimmjow (I'm his mind): wait, Ulquiorra, what... oh no, he is now, a Demon!
Grimmjow: Ulquiorra! Please! Snap out of it! *he tries to head back the tear, and then felt a tear drop onto his face*
Grimmjow: huh?
Ulquiorra: *his eyes are now teary and has tears in it*
???: *a man with unmatched haori and long hair then came, he has a katana in hand, and was about to slash at Ulquiorra*
Grimmjow: *he pushed Ulquiorra out of the way so he wouldn't get slashed*
???: ?! *he then stop trying to slash at the Ulquiorra, and just grab him instead*
Grimmjow: huh? *he then saw the man holding his brother hostage*
Grimmjow: hey! Let go of my brother!
???: I'm sorry boy, but your brother is now a demon, once a demon, always a demon
Grimmjow: but my brother will never hurt anyone! He will never!
???: *he narrows his eyes as Ulquiorra tries to broke free, and the man then stabs his sword in Ulquiorra's shoulder*
Ulquiorra: *scream in pain*
Grimmjow: Stop! *he throw his axe at the man, and the man barely missed it*
*the man then knocked Grimmjow out, and then when Ulquiorra saw that, he became enraged and kick the man away, he went to his brother, the man thought Ulquiorra is gonna kill Grimmjow, but instead of killing, he protested his brother*
Ulquiorra: *he then looks at the man and started to charge at him, he then tries to scratch the man with his claw but then he was knocked out, he falls onto the snow, unconscious*
Grimmjow: *he suddenly woke up* wha-what happened? What did you do to my brother?!
???: don't worry, your brother is fine, he is just knocked out *he puts a muzzle onto Ulquiorra* he will need this muzzle, so he won't bite anyone
Grimmjow: *breath a sigh of relief*
???: anyway, good luck *he then disappear as he runs away from the 2*
Grimmjow: *looks at Ulquiorra with a worried face* what is he will never get back to normal?

(End of Part 1)
Hope you all enjoys it!