Nichirin Sword

*Grimmjow's POV*
Today, I'm finally gonna get my Nichirin Sword, I've waited for a week now, the person who has my sword is named Hotaro, but he prefers to be called Hagenazuka, he wears a mask and a hat with chimes on it, he got in and lays my sword on the floor*
Hagenezuka: here, your Nichirin Sword, I made it myself
Grimmjow: oh, thanks mister
Sakonji: why don't you unwrap it?
Grimmjow: umm, okay *I then began to unwrap my sword, and holds it up, then, my blade then turns to black color*
The 2: Black?
Sakonji: I never seen such colored sword before
Grimmjow: wait, does that mean that something bad will happen?
Sakonji: no, it's that it is very unique
Hagenezuka: I wanted to see a Red Nichirin Sword, but it's not! *he got up and then lunged onto Grimmjow, and began to wrestle him to the ground*
Grimmjow: ARGH! Get off of me you crazy person!
*they are like wrestling until Grimmjow's Kasugi Crow Chizuru came*
(Ps, I couldn't think of any other name so I chose that name)
Chizuru: Caw! Grimmjow Jaegerjaques and Ulquiorra Cifer, you 2 are assigned a mission to a town where people kept disappearing by the master of the Demon Slayer Corp!
Grimmjow: alright *got free from Hagenezuka's grip*
Grimmjow: come on Ulquiorra, let go *he grab the box where his little brother is in, and carries it like a backpack*
Sakonji: Grimmjow
Grimmjow: hmm? *he turns around before he could leave*
Sakonji: good luck
Grimmjow: *sighed* alright, bye Sakonji, bye Hagenezuka, even if you try to kill me
*he then walked out, with his new demon slayer outfit and Nichirin Sword*
Grimmjow: Ulquiorra? Are you okay in there?
Ulquiorra: hmm *he said, he couldn't speak since he has a bamboo muzzle on him*
Grimmjow: good *I continue to walk*
Grimmjow (in his head): welp, looks like my first mission had started, hope I survive

(End of Part 4)

I'm sorry I haven't post any for a long time, I was too focus on doing other things, hope you like this chapter