Final Selection

(Hello guys! Welcome back to part 3! Hope you enjoy this story so far 😄)

Grimmjow: okay, I arrived
*he was now at e final selection for new demon slayers, he is wearing the haori Sakonji gave to him, and also a fox mask*
The 2 kids: hello new demon slayers, today, you will do the final Selection to be an actual demon slayer, good luck
*time skip*
Grimmjow: *just killing demon when a person was running away* wait, what happened?!
The person: There's a huge demon!
*then, a demon with a lot of hands, and green skin appear, it's a Hand Demon*
Hand Demon: ohhh, what do we have here? Another Demon Slayer to help quinch my hunger
Grimmjow: what the heck are you?! Wait, are you the hand demon that Sabito said about?
Hand Demon: Sabito? Ahh, yes, and he was delicious
Grimmjow: wha- he was dead because of you?!
Hand Demon: why of course! And if I ate you, you will be the he 14th student I ate that was the apprentice of Sakonji
Grimmjow: *he began to grow angry and started to charge at the Hand Demon with his sword*
Grimmjow: Water Breathing, 2nd Form, Water Wheel! *he jumped up to avoid the attack of the hand demon and slashed the hand that was gonna attack him*
*time skip, sorry*
*he finally cut off the head of the Hand Demon*
Hand Demon: Huh?! He- he decapitate me?!
*his head drip down to the ground*
Grimmjow: *he saw the backstory of the Hand Demon, he turn around with an empathetic look, he went to the head of the hand demon that is started to turn into ashes*
Grimmjow: good luck in your next life, hopefully you won't turn into a demon *he prays and holds the hand of the Hand Demon*
Hand Demon: *he started to turn into ash but then said* thank you.... *he then fades away*
*time skip*
*it was the end of the Final Selection, the only person who is alive is a boy with yellow hair, a girl with a butterfly pin, and another boy with a scar on his face*
The 2 kids: hello again. I see you all successfully finish the final exam, congratulations
The scar kid: well, where's the swords?
The 2 kids: you are gonna choose a Nichirin Ore so it could be make into blades, but it will take a week
The scar kid: a week? That's way to long! *he grab the hair is one of the girls* why didn't you all just make the swords before we finish the exam?!
Grimmjow: *holds the arm of the scar kid* stop, or else I will break your arm
The scar kid: *he looks at Grimmjow but let go of the little girl*
*time skip, Grimmjow finally arrived home, and saw a familiar figure, and it was Ulquiorra, he finally woke up*
Grimmjow: U-Ulquiorra? You're awake!
Ulquiorra: *he began to run towards Grimmjow*
Grimmjow: Ulquiorra *but he falls down because of his injuries during the exam*
Ulquiorra: *instead of attacking Grimmjow, he hugged Grimmjow*
Grimmjow: *he is surprised, but he then started to cry in joy*
Sakonji: *he came out and also hugged the 2*
Grimmjow: *he is really glad that the 2 is here with him

(End of part 3)
I kinda forgot about this scene in the actual Demon Slayer, but I hope this story is alright