The Castle

"So where do you think our friends are?" Poppy asks as the three are making their way through the castle.

"If I had to guess I'd say in a Bergen's stomach." Branch says.

"Could you try to be more positive? Just once. You might like it. Even Alexis is at least being somewhat positive and she is stranger than you. No offense Alexis." Poppy says.

"Okay some taken." Alexis says.

"Okay. I'm sure they're not only alive but about to be delivered to us on a silver platter." Branch says as he waits for Poppy's response.

"Thank you. That wasn't so hard was it?" Poppy asks as a flower on her bracelet lights up.

"Hug time? Seriously?" Branch asks.

"What's hug time?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Shhh. Listen." Poppy asks as she, Alexis, and Branch follow the sounds and hide in the ceiling and watch Bergens below in a room.

"Look. Down there." Alexis says pointing to some trolls in a cage.

"They're alive? And on a silver platter too. We are both right." Branch says as they then watch one of the trolls get eaten by the Bergen king.

"Oh no Creek." Poppy says sadly.

"I'm so sorry Poppy." Alexis says as she looks at Poppy.

"We have to save him." Poppy says.

"Save him from what? His stomach?" Branch asks.

"We didn't see him swallow or chew." Poppy says.

"Face it Poppy. Sometimes people go into other people's mouths and they don't come out. If we go after Creek now we're going to get eaten. I'm sorry but it's too late for him." Branch says as Poppy looks at him sadly.

"Guys your friends are on the move." Alexis says seeing a little girl Bergen taking the cage somewhere.

"Poppy!" Branch shouts as Poppy begins to follow the girl.

"That girl is insane." Alexis says as she and Branch go after Poppy.

*Timeskip*

Once done following the girl the group hide while listening to her sing sadly after finding out she isn't gonna be allowed to attend the trollstice before the girl falls asleep on her bed.

"Aww. She's in love with the king." Poppy says sadly.

"What are you talking about? Bergens don't have feelings." Branch says.

"Even if she is Poppy she's still a Bergen." Alexis says.

"Maybe you don't know everything about Bergens. Let's go." Poppy says as the group go over to the cage.

"Guys." Poppy says as Branch and Alexis yank off the cloth covering the cage.

"Poppy!" The trolls shout happily in union before they and Poppy start singing except for Alexis and Branch.

"Shh. Do you guys want to wake her up?" Alexis asks as she looks over at the Bergen girl.

"The sooner we get you guys out of here the sooner the sooner we can-" Branch then gets cut off by Poppy while he is working on the lock on the cage.

"Save Creek!" Poppy says happily.

"What!?" Branch shouts as the Bergen girl quickly sits up causing the group to go silent and stop moving and look at her as she falls back asleep while the group get the others out of the cage as they tell her Creek is gone before the group then have a light shined on them seeing it is the Bergen girl.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" The girl asks as she begins chasing the group before corning Alexis and two of the trolls causing Alexis to get in front of them growling and snapping.

"Bridget stop! You're in love with king Gristle." Poppy says as the Bergen girl looks at her and gasps.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Excuse me. That's not mine." Bridget says as Poppy reveals a wall of pictures of Bridget and the king while she talks with Poppy.

"I think she likes him don't you?" A troll in a green cap asks as he leans over to Alexis.

"Kind of hard to deny it when you have pictures all over your wall." Alexis says.

"By the way who are you anyway?" The troll asks curiously.

"Alexis." Alexis says kindly as she looks at the troll.

"Well um thanks for the assist Alexis. I'm Cooper." The troll says kindly as he smiles.

"Oh so you're Cooper. The one Poppy told me about." Alexis says as Cooper gives her a curious look.

"Poppy told you about me?" Cooper asks.

"Yes. Nothing bad if you're wondering. Just said she thought we might get along and we look similar." Alexis says.

"Similar? How?" Cooper asks.

"I'll show you later." Alexis says as she sees the others talking to Bridget as she and Cooper go over.

"Hey aren't you that wolf that walks around the town? They said you had some strange abilities. Never seen a tiny wolf before." Bridget says as she sees Alexis.

"Uh yeah. Um hi." Alexis says nervously as she pins back her ears.

"Hi. You seem friendlier than what everyone says. Everyone says you're just a mangy mutt." Bridget says as Alexis gives an irritated look at hearing the comment.

"Okay I'm gonna pretend I didn't just here that. So what's the plan here Poppy?" Alexis says as she looks at Poppy with the others.

"Well Bridget what do you say? If you'll get us Creek we'll help you get a date with the king." Poppy says.

"Let's do it." Bridget says as Poppy begins singing with the others except for Alexis and Branch while giving Bridget a make over.

"Wait! Why aren't these two singing?" Bridget asks as she points to Alexis and Branch.

"Sorry hun. I don't care to lend a paw but I just don't do breaking out into song. I just feel more confident in singing when my words are coming from my emotion." Alexis says.

"Understandable but why isn't he singing? Do you not think this will work?" Bridget asks.

"No no. It's not that. I just don't sing." Branch says.

"Branch!" Poppy says as she looks at Branch.

"He's right. This is a stupid idea. King Gristle will never love me." Bridget says as she goes over to bed and begins crying while Branch and Poppy argue as the others are attempting to comfort Bridget before the others listen to Branch and Poppy talking on why he won't sing.

"What are you all doing? It's not hug time." Branch says as everyone including Bridget hugs him.

"We just thought you could use one." Poppy says.

"Okay okay! I'll help but I'm not singing." Branch says as he gets away from the group.

"Okay people. Here we go!" Poppy says happily as the group get to helping Bridget and make her some colorful hair with their own while hiding in it on her head.