Intro

Welcome fellow reads I just want to add a couple disclaimers and explain how this is going to work.

Ok first things first this is a smut book there for BE MUTURE! I don't give two cows if you're 15 or 22 read at your own risk because I read inappropriate stuff at age 13 but I swear to my great lord in heaven if someone starts bitching at me saying something like oh I'm to young to read this you shouldn't write this' or some shit like that I'm banning you from reading my stuff. I've had people bitch at me before on a different account that's why this is here not bc I'm a bitch :)

Second if you're reading this because you came upon it while searching for an 9-1-1 fic, this is not the book you should read YET. This book is a sexy spin off to the main books I write which follows the seasons of 911. So please go read those first. I honestly don't think there will be many people who will come across this and start reading and then be hella confused but here's this disclaimer.

So how this is going to work is imma work on a chapter off the original books and then if it implies sexy stuff then it'll end up in here where I'll put a part of the scene from the original and then lead it into smut. Hope that made sense.

But yeah, without further things to say unless you have questions welcome to the smuty addition of all my books.