Chapter Thirty Two

By the end of their shift Eve wished she had gone on a honeymoon. Captain Han was almost unbearable. He made them do a line up before shift and was overall a nuisance.

"Is it to late to get plane tickets to somewhere other than here?" Eve asked her husband as they drove home from their long 24 hours at work.

"Probably not, but we can't just let Chim scare us off."Eddie answered, patting the blonde's thigh.

"No, I'm not scared of chim," Eve spoke. "It's captain Han, that's the problem."

"We can go talk to Bobby tomorrow, okay?"

"Alright." Eve sighed.

"Because Mrs. Diaz tonight since Shannon has Christopher, the only thing you're going to be thinking about is me." Eddie spoke, lust clear in his tone.

Eve whimpered in response, now ready to get home.

When They arrived home and got through the door it didn't take long for Eddie to push Eve against a wall and press his lips against her's.

Eddie tapped the blonde's hips indicating for her to jump. When she did Eddie grabbed the back of her thighs as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Eddie guided them to the couch, placing Eve down without breaking their kiss.

Soon enough the couple had rid themselves of their clothes. Eddie started kissing down Eve's body making her breath heighten as he got closer and closer to her core.

"Eddie." Eve moaned when the brunette pulled her clit into his mouth.

With one hand Eddie held Eve's thigh and the other he slid two fingers inside the blonde.

With every movement Eve felt the knot in her stomach grow more and more. "Fuck-" she breathed in pleasure. "Don't stop."

Much to Eve's dismay Eddie stopped, he went back and and placed his lips in Eve's, lining himself up with her entrance.

Gasps of pleasure left the pair's lips when Eddie slowly thrusted into Eve.

Eve grabbed onto Eddie's arms as her climax began over coming her body against. "Damn it, Eddie." She hissed, her head falling back onto the arm of the couch.

"Look at me." Eddie ordered, his pace becoming sloppy as he started reaching his peak.

Eve did as she was ordered and looked up at her husband, her nails digging into is arm as he pulled a final moan from her lips as she came.

"Fuck, Eve." Eddie groans, reaching his climax inside his wife.

Eve laid on her back panting from the past hour she'd had with her husband while he was still hovering over her also panting.

"Hey, guys can we talk about Captain Han?" Buck's voice spoke from the front door.

"Get out!" Eddie shouted, grabbing a blanket from the floor to cover Eve. The duo where still ass naked on the couch when Buck came inside.

Buck saw something he most definitely didn't want to see and quickly turned around and walked out of the house, closing the door behind him.

"I forgot we gave him a key."Eddie mutter grabbing his clothes off the floor and throwing Eve's at her.

"Me too." Eve answered, pulling up her pants.

Once fully dressed Eddie open his door to see Buck staring at the ground traumatized. "Come on in." Eddie told the boy who slowly walked inside. "Have a seat."

"No, I'm good." Buck commented. "I didn't mean to uh, interrupt." The man standing in front of Eve and Eddie looked like he was about to throw up again.