Chapter Two

Daylight

Chapter Two
Told you

AFTER the comforting moments at the bar Lucy went home and decided to make an impulsive move.

"Where is it?" She mumbled as she searched her car for the small piece of paper Buck had given her at the coffee shop. When the brunette looked under the driver's seat she found the paper. "Time to make impulsive decisions."

As Lucy went up to her apartment she began typing in the boy's number and sent the risky text of telling him if he was still up for it he could meet her at her apartment, and as the whore that he was he accepted the offer.

Lucy became nervous as she waited for him to arrive, she's only been with one man in the past two years and hasn't done anything this impulsive since she joined the army which she didn't regret.

"If I give you the order, bite him." Lucy told her German shepherd. "He could be an asshole."

Ace sat on the couch and watched his owner pace the small apartment.

The knock on the door made Ace go crazy, which isn't the first time this had happened so she was surprised at this point that she wasn't kicked out of the apartment complex.

"Ace." Lucy spoke in a stern tone causing the dog to stop barking. "Good boy, now go to bed." The dog did as he was told as Lucy opened the door to see the cocky face of Evan Buckley.

"I thought you where engaged." The boy said cockily.

"Do you care?" Lucy inquired sassily, not wanting to hear words come out of his mouth.

"Not really." The dirty blonde answered stepping inside her home and interlocking their lips.

Lucy felt different about this kiss versus any other kiss she had shared with anyone including James. It felt almost right.

Lucy pulled Buck's jacket, pulling him to her room, never breaking their kiss.

By there time the pair made it to the bedroom they were rid of all their clothes.

Buck picked the woman up, his hands resting on the back of her thighs as he walked them to the bed.

Buck placed Lucy on her bed before walking back to where his pants were thrown and dug through the pocket for the condom he had brought.

"Hurry up would you?" Lucy questioned while Buck stood in the doorway, rolling the condom on his cock and watching the woman who he worked with and about one of the only woman who didn't give into his flirting.

"I thought you were the patient one on the team." Buck retorted, raising his eyebrow.

"Well not when I'm naked and having someone stare down at me." Lucy sassed, propping herself up on her elbows.

The blonde chuckled before finally listening to her and walking towards the bed, lowering himself to where he was hovering over her.

"Damnit , Evan!" Lucy groaned, pushing the man onto his back.

When Lucy sunk down onto Buck, his dick filling her walls they both moaned in pleasure.

Lucy rolled her hips, moving up and down on the man under her's dick. "Fuck." She moaned, grabbing onto Buck's shoulder for support.

At some point Buck took control, thrusting into Lucy like his life depended on it.

"I-I-" Lucy tried forming sentence but words failed her as she cried out when her orgasm rushed over her.

"Fuck Lucy." Buck groaned, thrusting into her faster allowing his own orgasm to take over.

The pair stayed in the same position, catching their breath.

"Wow."Lucy panted, flopping down on her back.

"Told you, you'd have the time of your life." Buck spoke, again with the same cocky tone before he rolled off the bed and put his clothes back on. "We should do this again."

"Sorry, Evan," Lucy spoke putting in her robe. "But this was a one time thing."

"Afraid you'd catch feelings." He winked with a smirk.

Lucy huffed, she was getting annoyed with him and his 'I'm better than everyone.' Attitude. "No."she answered.

"Oh well." Buck shrugged.

Lucy was taken aback by the comment. "Oh well?" She questioned his words.

"Yeah, I can get anyone I want."

"Oh, you cocky shit." Lucy mumbled. "I knew this was a bad idea. Get out."

"No need to be so bossy." Buck spoke walking to the exit.

"No need to be a dick." Lucy retorted.

"You liked it though."

Lucy slammed her door in the boy's face. "This is why I don't make impulsive decisions, Ace."