Chapter Fifty Three

Always forever

Chapter Fifty Three
Bribing

WEEKENDS on a week day was nice, the kids were at school or Carla was watching them. Which means after the kids are good to and Carla picks them up, Eve could go back to bed.

"Tomorrow you're getting up with them." Eve grumbled as she crawled back in bed after sending the kids off with Carla and immediately cuddled up with her husband.

"But you're better at making breakfast for them." Eddie spoke, his voice raspy due to him waking up a few minutes before.

"Fine," Eve mumbled. "You're getting up with me."

"Nope." Eddie stated "but I will..." the brunette rolled on top of the women, which caused her legs to immediately wrap around his hips.

"so you're bribing me?" Eve questioned with cocked eyebrows and a small smirk tugging her lips.

"Maybe." Eddie answered, kissing the blonde's neck causing her eyes to close. "Is it working?"

"If you keep this up it might," Eve breathed, her hands reaching up and resting on his sides.

Eddie kissed her neck once more then slid his hands down to the rim of Eve's shirt and lifted it over her head before continuing kissing down her torso to her core.

Eve's eyes rolled back when Eddie sucked her clit into his mouth. "God Eddie," she moaned as her hands found their way into her husband's hair.

Eddie kept sucking and licking Eve's clit as he slid two fingers into her entrance causing another moan to leave her lips and her back to arch.

Eve tried forming words but she was reaching her climax and every thought left her brain, the only thing there was pleasure and that Eddie was the cause of it.

When she could move her muscles again, she pulled Eddie up to her and kissed him, and flipped him so she was on top.

"Are you bribing me now?" Eddie muttered as Eve kissed down his jaw and to his neck.

"Maybe," Eve responded between kisses.

She moved her hips, building friction between her and Eddie causing him to groan at the feeling.

"We both know you'll be getting up with me in the morning," Eve whispered in Eddie's ear, before she slid off his boxers, his dick spring out ready to be inside her.

Eve slid her hand down her husband's torso, her touch light as she reached his cock.

"Are you sure?" Eddie inquired, his voice strained as Eve pumped her hand up and down his dick.

"I'm sure," Eve responded, as she lined him up with her entrance and slowly sank down, both of them gasping as the pleasure washed over their bodies.

Eve placed her hands on Eddie's chest, allowing her more leverage to move, up and down, and allowing pleasure to fill both their bodies.

As she kept moving, Eve's legs grew tired and were starting to burn, which Eddie noticed and quickly took over. He held her hips and thrusted up into her over and over and over again.

"Fuck, Eve," Eddie gritted out, his fingers digging into the skin on Eve's hips as he started getting closer and closer to his release.

Eve released a slur of curses before coming completely undone, "Eddie," she cried out, as her orgasm consumed her.

Eddie thrusted into her one more time before he came inside his wife groaning her name as wave after wave of pleasure washed over every part of his body.

It took a couple minutes for the couple to gain back their thoughts and recover before Eve rolled off of Eddie and flopped on her back with a sigh.

"I think I won that," Eve breathed out, turning her head to look at her husband.

Eddie sighed, closing his eyes as he responded, "you did."

A/n

IM SO SORRY!!!!! I'm so sorry this took so damn long to write! I forgot and then when I remembered I was in the zone of writing something else and when I finally got to this I kept stopping and coming back because words and shit. I'm sorry, please forgive me!!!