First Mission

Urodokai watched as his students left him. He smiled under his mask as the others waved goodbye to Sabito, Makomo, Tanjirou and Nezuko.

They were finally going to do what they always wanted to do.

Slay demons with their friends and protect those who need it.

Tanjirou spoke to the three as he walked to the town but Sabito tapped him lightly on his head with his paw before reminding him that Nezuko might be asleep because she was getting back her energy.

"That's right. Okay, Nezuko. I'm going to let you rest now." Tanjirou smiled as Sabito laughed at him.

Makomo slept as the two boys were busy with Nezuko.

Sabito sighed as he remembered the times when it was just him and Giyuu. He is sure that the crybaby was blaming himself for what happened. If he ever meets him again no when he meets him again, he's going to beat it into him with a fucking stick that he is not worthless and deserves all the love in the world.

Tanjirou gasped as the demon swung at his face but before it could reach him, Nezuko woke up with Makomo and kicked it as Makomo jumped out of the box and turned into her human form next to Sabito. They all took a position, selected a demon to fight and then spilt up to attack all of them as the human boy and unconscious little girl watched them in shock that animals had just turned into humans.

Tanjirou yelled out for Nezuko to watch out but to his surprise, she jumps over the demon who was trying to harm her.

Sabito smacks him over the head.

"Nezuko is not a weakling, Tanjirou. She doesn't need much protection. She can help herself." He states as the other rubs his head.

"I see that. You guys can protect those two while I plan my attack." Tanjirou states to them.

Sabito nodded.

He and Makomo stood guard near the two humans.

That's when the demons attacked.

A portal forming to keep Tanjirou away from the others.

One that appeared so that a demon could attack Nezuko.

Another one behind Kazumi and Tokie that the demons could grab them unfortunately for the demons, Sabito and Makomo were there and attacked them accordingly.

"You guys, protect them while I go underground!" Tanjirou yelled as Sabito and Makomo exchanged blows with the other two demons.

Nezuko nodded and the other two gave a thumbs up.

Tanjirou looks at the black portal before stepping into it.

The demon who was not attacking anyone at that moment laughed before turning it's attention Nezuko, Kazumi and Tokie.

In the portal, there was a body of water that was dirty or rather very swamp like. It was filled with clothes from the young girl that were taken and eventually eaten by the demons no doubt.

Tanjirou looked around, growing angry.

"So many innocent life's taken. It's unforgivable." He thought as his rage grew.

The demons that were down there laughed.

"There's not enough air in the swamp, slayer!" One of them laughed.

"Also the darkness closes in on you only adds to the weight you feel!" The other one continued with a sadistic smirk.

One of them started to grind their teeth as they spoke.