My Longing Heart

It's been forever since they last had a meeting.

Kokushibo thinks as he ignores the two fighting behind him as they wait for Lord Muzan.

It has come to bite him in the ass that he has to come here.

Be here without Yoriichi.

His baby brother.

He destroyed his brother's corpse after that battle.

He's thinks that it would make him feel better about his lost.

But he knows it was to prevent that thing from converting his brother into a monster.

Kokushibo is barely paying attention to what the other moons are doing as he is lost in his thoughts.

He hates it.

He hates that he misses him.

That he regrets becoming an immortal demon.

He regrets it.

Kokushibo regrets that it was too late for despite him gaining four more eyes as a demon, he was never able to see how much Yoriichi loved him.

Kokushibo lost himself to envy and jealousy.

What Muzan doesn't know wouldn't hurt him.

He'll never know how much Kokushibo regrets this and how much he misses Yoriichi.

Kokushibo just wishes that he'll have a chance to tell his brother how wrong he was and that he loves him.

At this moment, Kokushibo will never realize how close yet far his secret wish was to becoming real.