FIRST YEAR: Two

Swatting away yet another jellyfish, Azuls eyebrow twitches at the constant attention of a certain only female student.

"C'mon Azul, I was just joking with you. And plus- That was nearly a week ago!" You whine, using your pointer finger to direct another mini water jellyfish to splash against the sweating male in a poor attempt to cool him down. Despite being thankful in your attempts, "Stop doing that.." He murmurs, trying to keep his tone even despite the growing annoyance.
"I thought you would like it." You pout, finally stopping your attack on the poor octo-merman.
"I.." He sighs, rubbing the spot where the jellyfish hit him before turning away from you and walking away to the locker room. Despite wanting to follow him, it would be wise to not walk into a locker room full of boys.

Rushing to put on your school uniform, you're quick to look for Azul. Spotting him already halfway down the hallway from the locker room, you run after him, hearing a faint "No running in the halls!" But you have bigger priorities than rules. Finally catching up to him, you attempt at starting a conversation with him but he stays silent, trying his best to ignore you. Not wanting to get on his bad side, (despite you thinking you're probably already there), you finally shut your mouth and quietly follow Azul to the cafeteria to his dismay.
Staying beside him even in line, you grab a doughnut and a few pieces of fried chicken. The doughnut obviously for Ruggie and the fried chicken for Azul, hopefully your knowledge with his favorite food will win him over just as it did Ruggie.
Sadly, you didn't have enough money to buy yourself anything.
Buying the food items from the cafeteria ghosts, you quickly scurry after Azul who already tried to lose you within the crowd. Ruggie shouldn't mind you not sitting at your usual table, seeing as Leona had already started working him. And Jamil always finds a way to sit somewhere near you. Now that you're thinking about this, Jamil is probably stalking you, yippie your first stalker and its only been like a week or something idk. Time flies by when you're not creative enough to make more filler.
Azul sits at a table near the corner of the room, the Leech twins already there. The twins sit beside each other as Azul sits across from them, taking your chance, you slide in right next to him. The two eels noticeably brighten up at your arrival, Azul on the other hand, stiffens but makes no attempt at moving away.
"Hey, Little Jelly~" A wide grin stretches across Floyds face, his arm stretching across the table as he makes a lazy grabbing motion with his hand. Giving him a "Hello" back and putting your own hand in his, you bag the doughnut away for Ruggie later, leaving only the fried chicken on your plate.
"What are you doing here? Don't you usually sit with Bucchi?"
Looking over to Jade, you give a small nod, "I have something that I wanted to discuss with Azul."

"Like what?" Azul finally turns to face you, his eyebrow raised, confusion evident on his face. "I would like to make a deal with you."
Azul sputters, "W-What? Is that why you've been following me around all week?" A small smirk forms on his lips as he retains his professional mannerism, "Should've just said that sooner. So, what is it that you want?"
"Your friendship." At that, Azuls smirk drops as his eyebrows furrow. "Don't play games with me. What do you want?"
"Like I said, your friendship." He stays silent so you continue, "Also, I bought this for you." You slide your plate over to him, "As a bribery of sorts."

"Your audacity scares me."

"Aw, come on. I'll be your loyal servant or something. I know I was weird on our first meet but I swear I'm useful." You put your hands together, attempting puppy dog eyes on the octoman. "Yeah, yeah! She's soo useful. You'll totally want her around." Floyd pipes up, a lazy smile adorning his face as he not so sneakily takes the bribery food. Azul smacks his hand lightly, taking back the plate before sighing, knowing hes most likely going to regret the next set of words coming out of his mouth. "I.. accept you're offer." At that, you give a little cheer but you quickly quiet down when Azul puts a finger to his lips. "I've been offering students around the school to get a copy of my notes or any other fortune such as beautiful hair, an amazing singing voice, perhaps even a rewrite of a report card for when they come out- all for a small price. If you're being serious about wanting to help then I want you, along with Floyd and Jade to help spread the word about it."
You did not want to spend your first school year here being apart of the shady fishermen. What if people start associating you with them and you gain a bad reputation? It's not necessarily the worst that could happen but it will make things a little more difficult in the future... Eh, Azul's pretty and so are the twins so why not. "Will do!" You say, a bright smile on your face as you hold your hand out to the future Octavinelle housewarden. Grabbing your hand in return, he gives it a firm shake, not bothering to hide his smirk.
"It's a deal."