CH~11♡

"Whatttttt!?? Malfoy said what to you now!!?" Ron got up from his bed while Hermione was laughing at them.

Harry smiled at Ron "Yes yes Ron this is the 5th time I'm telling you that he really said that"

 "He reallyyy said thatttt!??"

"Yes Ron yes" Harry sighed with a laugh

"Are you sure you weren't dreaming!!???"

"Oh my god Ron, Harry is not lying!" Hermione finally spoke getting annoyed by Ron

"Ok so let me get this straight or rather not straight, Draco Malfoy, the person whom you almost every time had interactions was only arguing, had feelings for you from fucking 3rd year! God help Harry, he is hallucinating"

"No I'm not, he really said that"

"And what did you say Harry?" Hermione asked

"He of course said no to that ferret, right Harry?"

"I- no...I said we can try" Harry's cheeks were flushing with blood   

"What the fuckkkk"

"As I said, Harry would get along with Malfoy, or maybe something more" Hermione smiled

Ron's eyes widened in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me! You actually want to give him a chance?"

Harry shrugged, his cheeks still tinged with a hint of pink. "I don't know, Ron. It's complicated. There's a lot we still need to figure out, but... I can't ignore the way I feel."

Hermione chimed in, her tone gentle yet supportive. "Harry, love doesn't always follow a straight path. Sometimes, it takes us by surprise and challenges our preconceived notions. If there's a chance for happiness, shouldn't we embrace it?"

Ron crossed his arms and huffed. "I just can't wrap my head around it. Malfoy... and you? It's like a potion gone wrong."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Ron, love is not about logic. It's about connection, understanding, and growth. If Harry and Draco are willing to explore this, then who are we to stand in their way?"

Ron sighed, his resistance starting to soften. "I guess... if it makes you happy, Harry, then I'll support you. Just promise me you'll be careful."

Harry smiled gratefully at Ron, grateful for his friend's understanding. "Thanks, Ron. I appreciate it."

Hermione leaned closer, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "So, what's the plan now? How are you going to navigate this new chapter?"

Harry thought for a moment before answering. "I think we need to take things slowly. Draco and I both have a lot of healing and growth to do individually, and in our relationship. We'll communicate openly, be honest with each other, and see where it leads us."

Ron nodded, his expression a mix of concern and curiosity. "Just promise me one thing, mate. Don't let him hurt you again."

Harry nodded solemnly. "I won't, Ron. I've learned from the past, and I won't ignore any red flags. But I believe people can change, and Draco has shown me glimpses of that change."

Hermione placed a hand on Harry's shoulder, her voice filled with warmth. "We'll be here for you every step of the way, Harry. We'll support you and help you navigate this journey."

Draco was still at library, thinking of the conversations he had with Harry earlier that day. "Was I dreaming? was he joking? was that even Potter? Is he okay? Am I okay?" Draco was thinking all these when Ginny and Luna came into the library. Seeing Draco they approached him about if something had happened.

"Yeah, I told him about my feelings that I might have and...he told he was jealous of Pansy cause we hang out much and" Before he could finish his sentence Luna spoke out being excited "Oh my god, he likes you too, I'm so happy for you, treat us bro!"

"Oh no no, we aren't a thing now, we said first we will work on our bond and then go any further if we want"

"Oh. That spoils the mood" Luna rolled her eyes

"What's wrong with you today Luna, you're acting unusual, like you're too excited and rolling your eyes, are you okay?" Ginny looked at her with concern

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry"

"Yeah so, congratulations Draco, its really good that you both are at least working on bonds" said Ginny

"Yeah" Draco smiled having a cherry red tint in his cheeks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry of this chap being so short and no such storyline but next chapter will be longer. thanks for reading till this <3