Chapter 3: "The Letter ♥️"

Author's Note: To be honest I don't know why I wrote this chapter as suddenly an idea popped up in my mind but I hope you will like it. Don't forget to leave a comment and please vote for it.

Story continues.....

Ash quickly unfolds the letter and starts reading it.

Inside the letter:

Dear Ash,

"I know it's kinda weird writing a letter to you, but it is the only way left for me to convey my feelings to you...

From the day you first met and helped me at Professor Oak's summer camp I had developed a crush on you!.....

We had a great time in that summer camp to be honest I was a little shy who didn't wanted to make any friends back in my childhood that's why my mother took me to that camp hoping that I can make new friends and mingle up. But, when I met you my world changed seeing how helpful, calm and cheerful you were that made me break out of my shyness.

To be honest I was very upset when we parted from that summer camp until you came to kalos to challenge the league. When I first saw you on the TV I was delighted. Seeing how courageous and helpful you were to help others and put your own life at risk when you jump off that Prism Tower to save your Pikachu. I did not had any goal in my life at that time all I was excited about was seeing you again that's the reason I started my own journey to meet you.

When we first met after at the santalune city I thought you will remember me but you forgot me and didn't remember anything that made me little upset until I showed you the handkerchief you tied to my knees. I was more than a happy person the day you asked me join you in your journey.

When we travelled around kalos together with Clemont and Bonnie I still didn't had a goal in my life but you were the one who inspired me to find my true passion towards showcases and the goal to become the kalos queen. Seeing how determined and committed you were towards your goal of becoming Pokemon master made me inspired to achieve my goals.

First it was just a crush that I had on you but as we travelled throughout our journey my feelings for you had grown stronger and I didn't know when I fell in love with you. I wanted to confess to you but you were too dense 😮‍💨 to understand the thing that I liked you more than just a friend. I feared of getting rejected. I also gave you so many clues as I acted strange while I was around you blushed whenever you said something about me and miette teasing me all the time. But still didn't notice anything as your head was as dense as a rock. This made me a little upset but I always remembered your words "never give up until it's over" and so I decided I will never give up on you."

Ash laughed at this scratching his head and tears flowing through his cheeks and continues to read the rest of the letter.

"When you lost your gym battle at snowbell city and disappeared I thought I had lost the amazing person I loved and admired the most but then you came back stronger and won.

After your lost at the Kalos league final against alain and all that team flare crises now is the time we bid farewell to each other. I really don't want to leave you because I love you so much.
But I know your dream is still incomplete and so is mine.

So I decided to write this letter and confess everything that was inside my heart from such a long time but I didn't have much courage to say it infront of you so I taught this might be the best way to do it.

Ash Ketchum I love you so much♥️.... If you ask how much I won't be able to say it. If you ask why I could not describe it. You mean the whole world to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

But to break your dense shell I had to give you some clue about how I feel and I have decided to that before I leave for Hoenn."

Forever yours lovingly,

Serena.

The letter ended...

Ash fell to his knees sobbing how he meant a world to Serena and he felt guilty for not noticing Serena's feelings. He felt as something grabbed his heart and squeezed it.

But then Ash decided when he meets Serena again he would confess his feelings to her be with her forever.

Ash folded the letter put it in his pocket and went to bed as it was already midnight. As he was asleep.

In the dream Ash heard a strange voice which commanded him "Now is the time to know who you are, now is the time to know your true powers. Finally the time has arrived. You are the protector, you are the saviour. Ash rise up the world needs you."

To be continued.......

Ending note: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter as there more to come. See you guys tomorrow with a new chapter.