Chapter 11: As Long As It Takes......

Quick AN: Hi guys I'm back again to entertain you with another exciting chapter. Hope you guys like it. I know my vocabulary is a little weak but I will try to improve it with every chapter progressed further.

Continuation....

Ash notices the strange man's shadow at the entrance. Slowly the shadow approaches him. As the light fell on him. Ash backed off in astonishment with tears forming in his eyes. "No way, this can't be" Ash yells.

"How are you my son?" asks the stranger.
Ash was still shocked at what he was witnessing his dad Red Ketchum right in front of him. "Who are you?" asks ash while a stream of tears started flowing through his eyes. "I'm your father Red Ketchum" the man spoke as he tried to take Ash into an embrace. "No you're lying you are not my father" Ash said as he pushed the man away from him.

"I'm not lying Ash I'm really your father" Red stated.

"No way prove it" Ash said still sobbing.

"You remember the note for you with your mom to give it to you the day when you become a Pokemon trainer and start your own journey" Red said.

Ash remembered the day he became a Pokemon trainer his mom gave him a note for him written by his dad.

Flashback:

The day before Ash got his first Pokemon Pikachu he was really excited and pumped up to meet his first Pokemon and to start his journey as Pokemon trainer. Ash was watching the matches of famous Pokemon trainers and imitating them that was just when his mother Delia called him.

"Ash, come here for a moment" Delia yelled from the living room.

"Coming mom" Ash yelled back.

Ash quickly switched off the TV and ran to the living room where his mom had called him. Delia had a note in her hand that note was from his dad he told Delia to give it to Ash before he goes on to a journey as a trainer.

"Are you excited for tomorrow mommy's little sweetie" Delia asked.

"I can't wait to go mom" Ash said.

"Before you go on a journey I need to give you something that your dad told me to give you before you become a Pokemon trainer" Delia said giving the letter to her son.

"A note? Is it from dad?" Ash inquired. Delia nodded in agreement. Ash took the letter and kissed it.

In the note it was written:

"My dear boy Ash, I by the time you get this note I will be gone too long. I want you to remember this you are not alone I will always be with you.Remember the what I always taught you "the path to your goal lies inside yourself. If you give up your dreams never gonna come true. Fight for your dreams and your dreams will fight for you and once you achieve your dream never look back."

When you become a Pokemon trainer and get your first Pokemon. Never fear anything that comes in your way. Fight for your dreams no matter what the situation will be always never give till the very end. I know I should have been with you but there were some reasons that I had to leave you and your mother behind but I promise you one day we will meet and from then I will never leave you again. In my absence please take care of yourself and your mother and remember don't trouble your mother too much.

Your Father,
Red Ketchum.

Flashback ends.

Ash was still in shock at what he was witnessing his own dad after so many years of not seeing him was in front of him. Ash hugged his dad tightly while stream of tears still flowing through his eyes.