chapter 10 - earn money

Is something wrong?"
Jiang Yao glanced at Du Yuejiao coldly, then closed her eyes again.

Du Yuejiao was about to explode with anger, but she had to pretend to be a little white lotus before things were clear, she asked softly,

"Yaoyao, you really not went out that night to find Zhao Pengfei? Did something happen on the way? "

She clearly saw Jiang Yao take the medicine. If she didn't enter Zhao Pengfei's door that night, she would have to suffer from a certain man. In all likelihood, men who are still hanging out at night are not good people.

Although Zhao Pengfei and Du Yuejia were not destroyed, she was a little disappointed, but she would be happy if Jiang Yao was occupied by other men.

Even if this woman is beautiful, the family conditions are still very good. Others are hungry every day, but she can buy some meat and fish to improve her food. Why should she take all the good things?

Yaoyao o observed her face and said
"Why i looking for  Zhao Pengfei ?

  i don't understand what you are talking about."

"You..."
Du Yuejiao didn't know she was pretending to be stupid, she was so furious, she broke the jar and said

: "Jiang Yao, you went out that night, and returned next day.. you ....
if wasn't with Zhao Pengfei's,  then you must have been caught by some wild man."

As for Jiang Yao's attitude towards her recently, Du Yuejiao already knew that she could no longer lie to her and benefited from her. In this case, she is too lazy to play sisterhood with her.

But after Jiang Yao heard her words, there was no shame and anger on her face, instead she slowly got up from the bed.

Jiang Yao is tall and Du Yuejiao is small. Although one is standing and the other is sitting, they are enough to look at her.

There was no anger in her eyes, but there was awe in her eyes, which made Du Yuejiao tremble slightly. She twitched the corners of her lips and said,

"What do you mean wild Man Don't ruin my reputation with your slanderous words... how do you know that i was with wild Man.. or i must be with Man..why."

"You obviously took it, that medicine is me..."
Du Yuejiao swallowed her words in time.

"What is that medicine for?"
Jiang Yao sneered
: "Did you give it to me? If so, you are..."

"No."
Before Jiang Yao could convict her, Du Yuejiao interrupted her in time,

"Jiang Yao, you are lucky this time, hum..."

Speaking, Du Yuejiao was about to leave, but was stopped by Jiang Yao.

"I warn you, leave me alone and dont try to mess up with me... I advise you not to say it again whatever happened, otherwise I will go to the production team leader to complain, and the production team leader will help me solve It, I will go to the commune and report to the county. When your file is stained, even if there is an opportunity to recruit workers to return to the city in the future, it will not be your turn.”

Her voice is not high, but she speaks one sentence at a time, like a judge. For the first time, Du Yuejiao felt that this young lady, who she had always thought was willful and mindless, was very unusual.

After this day, Du Yuejiao didn't say a word to Jiang Yao, but she ate the food made by Jiang Yao every day.

Since Jiang Yao's sauerkraut and pig intestines became famous, everyone called her to cook at the educated youth point every day. Life is hard enough, even if you can't change anything for a while, you can treat yourself a little bit better.

Jiang Yao, of course she is happy, she cooks at the educated youth point, and other educated youth have to give her money every day from they earned. There are a total of twelve educated youths living in the educated youth station, which means that she can get six cents every day for cooking.

She is not for farm work, and she can earned more than six cents a day . In this way, cooking is the best job.

Of course, she has always been strict with herself at work, even when it comes to cooking, she tries her best to make tricks.

The educated youth raised a few chickens, and when she collected enough eggs, she made marinated eggs with marinade, so that everyone would feel like eating meat when eating eggs.

Seeing that the beans in the vegetable garden were almost grown, she took the beans to Auntie Tian's house again to learn how to pickle sour beans.
Sometimes she heard that someone made tofu, she would take an egg or two to exchange some tofu with others and come back to change the taste.

Anyway, since taking office as the educated youth chef, everyone's evaluation of Jiang Yao is getting higher and higher.

she have achieved work achievements in the position of chef, but Jiang Yao is not satisfied. After all, earing is not enough. Although she has savings and subsidies from Big Brother Jiang, she still finds ways to improve her life.

In the environment where the collective economy dominates, if she wants to increase her income, she has to develop a side business. Of course, this sideline business had to be developed secretly, but she lived in an educated youth spot, where she ate and lived with everyone. She didn't even have a room of her own, and Du Yuejiao was staring at her, so she didn't dare to act casually.