chapter 27 Parting meal

Why do you keep it differently not with your small vault?"

Lu Che frowned lightly.

Jiang Yao said as a matter of course

: "because its easy to calculate... we don't need to keep an account. If we break up in the future, I will just give you this tin can..."

Lu che aura change in sudden... he look like king of hell he just looked at her with dangerous eyes

“…are you threatening me now?”
Jiang Yao said angrily.

"No."

Lu Che changed his aggrieved face change in seconds

"Although I look fierce and  can fight, but in fact I am very innocent, please don't play with my feelings."

Yaoyao : “…”

innocent man kissed her forcibly before the relationship was confirmed.

Is this still called innocent?

Innocent shouldn't blush, be shy, dare not look her in the eye, don't even dare to hold a small hand the next day after confirming the relationship?

Lu che : really .. Im... dont you believe... ok ... then good night... you can rest now..

he left dejected...

Yaoyao be like what was this

....

The next day, the innocent boss got up at four in the morning, trotted to the county town, and made money from the factory cafeteria.

Jiang Yao sees that he is so diligent and hardworking, and he is not too lazy.

she wakes up early and uses the eggs he has earned in the past two days, plus glutinous rice flour and chives, to make a few large eggs Chive Pancakes.

Because no water is added, the pancake egg is full of fragrance, and it makes people drool just by smelling it.

She sent two sheets to Lu Qing, but Lu Qing was embarrassed to accept them, so she said,

"Lu Che got the eggs, you eat them... sister... i just cook."

Lu Qing just accepted it.

Lu Che still got home at around 6:30 in the morning, took a shower as soon as he entered the door, and washed the sweat off his body before going to see his partner.

"Hurry up and eat."
Jiang Yao handed him an egg pancake, he ate it, and didn't forget to say

: "I see....  your water tank is not full , I'll come back at noon to filled it... dont go out...ok."

"Okay."
Jiang Yao nodded, but seeing that he was busy all day long, she couldn't help feeling a little distressed,

"If only we had a well in our house."

Lu Che was successfully pleased by her "our house" and said with a smile,

"We have one in our house."

"Where?"
Jiang Yao's eyes brightened.

Lu Che : "In the vegetable garden.but its not in use now and all fulfilled  by mud ...I'll dig it up again after I finish harvesting the sugar cane. The seeds sent by your brother will arrive later. More water is needed for watering..the vegetables."

"It's great!"
Jiang Yao was excited, she couldn't help but worry,

"Will it be discovered?"