chapter 46 Girl or boy

Because of the child in the womb, this exercise is very subtle.

Lu Che was lying on the bed with his wife in his arms, very satisfied.

Jiang Yao leaned against his arms, and only then had time to ask him how he went to work today,

"How was your day at the mechanical and electrical power plant? Is it going well?"

"Very good, Director Hu and Director Wu are both practical people."

Lu Che was very satisfied with the unit,

"In the factory, as long as I work hard, there will be no one I will compare my background, factory director Wu held a mobilization meeting for us early in the morning, saying that our factory speaks with strength, not to fix those who have some or not."

"That's good."
Jiang Yao rubbed against his chest,

"It's really good...if you go to the repair shop, I'm afraid you will have to deal with annoying relationships."

"Well, Director Wu also said that the first two or three months is a transitional stage, and when our factory is officially on track, we will start researching and inventing. I just think about it. I feel very excited."

Lu Che said,

"I think of reading books now."

The relationship between husband and wife must be maintained in order to maintain a stable relationship.

This is what Jiang Yao concluded from the failed marriage ... No matter how good the relationship between two people is, communication must be maintained, otherwise the lack of communication for a long time will cause the two to drift apart.

"Didn't you just have an in-depth exchange?"

Lu Che said righteously

: "wife, do you want to give me reward"

"...don't deliberately misinterpret what I mean here."

Jiang Yao slapped him on the chest and said,

"You wake up tomorrow morning and kill a hen, it's rare for aunt to come back. , I have to make something delicious to entertain her."

"Hmph... I had this plan too, but she deliberately punished me tonight. Now I just want to make sweet potato rice for her tomorrow, so that she can relive the hard life before." He said confidently.

"You look like a child, and you are not afraid of others laughing at you."

Jiang Yao dont know laugh and cry

: "I'm serious with you, when you get up tomorrow, you must see that the chickens have been killed and put away. kitchen."

"Got it."

Lu Che said reluctantly.

"Okay, don't forget the subsidy uncle has given to our family over the years." Jiang Yao said,

"Actually, I like her character quite a bit. She lives so happily. she's good."

"The little uncle was very kind to her, but she didn't marry him back then, and made his mother half-dead."

"Really?"

Jiang Yao became interested now,

"Hurry up and tell me the romantic love story between my aunt and my uncle."

Lu Yuan and Su Cheng are actually happy enemies.

Until the liberation, Su Cheng's family was going to Hong Kong City. Before he left, he expressed his affection to Lu Yuan and asked her to wait for him. He would definitely come back and marry her.