...he walks in on you changing

- Innocent Laxus

He really didn't know you were changing, he thought something was wrong by your silence while you were picking the clothes to wear and he wanted to check on you out of worry. Once he walked in, his manly instincts kicked in and he had to look you up and down but not only the good parts.. if you had any scars or marks he'll take it all in and burn them into his memory. You'll tell him to get out (will you? 👀) and that's when he realizes the situation and he'll turn bright red before excusing himself and leaving.

- Other version of Laxus

Same scenario, but instead of him feeling shy he'll use that moment to get to you, he'll rush and pin you on the wall watching you squirm under him but all your signals tell him you enjoy this and want to go further playing hard to get. He'll go slow first and kiss your lips before you start to get needy so he'll become passionate and take it on another level. From lips to cheek, to neck and collarbone before he starts wondering with his palms all over your body and helping you undress the little you managed to put on yourself before he came in. Things will take a turn and you guys will do a quickie but totally enjoy it before moving on with your lifes.