10

She couldn't keep count of the times it had happened because she kept slipping in and out of consciousness. But she knew, there was more than just two men that had used her body. Because each time a new one came, and the pain yet again pierced into her body, Rayhan felt as though they had used an arrow an arrow and pointed directly to the aorta of her heart, never missing the target.

She was no longer crying. Or begging that they stopped. Or thinking about what had became of her life now that she was rendered useless by these selfish people. She just lain on the bed, as silent as a corpse would be and wished she could willed her lungs to stop breathing, her heart to stop pumping. She really wished she could die at the moment.

It was almost dawn, when the last one, or maybe they did a repetition throughout the night, unchained both her numb hands and legs from the bed and she felt as the limbs fell limply again her body. She was breathing slowly, close to death and wished that just like nobody came to her rescue, she would die this way and they end up throwing away her body in some lake whatever.

An hour later, or maybe it was two, or three, she really couldn't point a finger at the time as she didn't even know what she felt or how she was responding to what was happening, she felt herself being yanked off the bed and thrown on the floor, and that was when Rayhan screamed softly, to the highest pitch her voice could reach when the pain down there felt as though it were going to penetrate her entire being.

She looked up at the man that did that, and it was among the two masked men of yesterday. She was able to open her eyes to meet the face of each rapist, and she had had their faces stored in a place in her mind that no one could ever erase. She didn't know why she did that, but she believed there would be a day that she would relish these horrible memories and not just for the pain they incurred in her, but because she wanted to use today to do something that might never have been in the history of mankind.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She knew she should've kept quiet. Because she had asked them of that yesterday and they had lied to her. They had told her that it was Dan Bature that asked them to do this even though she knew for a fact that he would never. Because, what would he gain if he did?

Talking felt like fire had been lit in her throat, it felt itchy and whatnot and she realized it could be no less than 24hrs since she last ate something or even did as little as drank some water. She was suddenly thirsty, and hungry, and she wanted to die.

"Didn't I tell you yesterday? Your rich boyfriend paid us to do this! We're done and now going to discard your body. But I need to warn you about a few things because we aren't going to kill you, even though I strongly wish that we were going to..."

This voice, crest fallen as Rayhan felt, her fuzzy brain kept trying to put an image to this voice she was hearing. It felt to her as though she knew this voice. But if it really was Dan Bature that paid them to do this, there was no way he would find them from the people she knew, right? Since from childhood, they had strictly been warned about the guys from the city...

"I'm going to warn you about two things; one, don't ever think of going back to Dumurkul because if you did, you'd end up dying or even if you don't die, they won't accept you back and they'd throw you out of the village because you couldn't bear the name and story roaming through the village about you now. Two, never tell a soul about what happened today, you hear me? Or try to report us or something, you'd die. And you won't succeed and I'll follow you even to your grave and have you tortured to a second death, understood?!"

She was just staring at the mouth that slightly moved as he spoke and when he was done, he clutched her arm painfully and roughly pulled her up. She could only close her eyes painfully and clenched her lower lip into her mouth. Dear Allah, it hurt more than hell should.