Phone call

"Tahan na. Di deserve ng lalakeng 'yon na iyak-iyakan mo." Lana scolded her friend over the phone.

3 years! Gusto niya ba sayangin—

"Jill, I hear this almost every year. My god, you said the same thing kahit nung 6 months pa lang kayo." Lana climbed the bed and removed the covers.

We're getting married next week! How could he do this to me!

Pressing her airpods close to her ear, she calmly responded, "Then call off the wedding."

Lana placed the phone on the headboard and started removing her night gown...slowly at first. But then an impatient hand did the job so swiftly she had to stiffe a gasp.

You know I can't! I'm crazy for that man.

"Well," Lana bit her lip as it only took one tug of the same impatient hand for her string underwear to fall off. "I fully understand..."

"That asshole is rich and handsome—" she lightly kissed the naked shoulder infront of her and brazenly seated herself on the man's lap. Even without foreplay, his hard length went smoothly inside her. She couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

Sorry, Lan. I know it's late tas eto nanaman ako.

"Nah. N-Nag-uunat lang." The man guided Lana up and down his length, going deeper with every thrust.

"A gentleman through and oh!" She's losing focus, he feels so fucking good.

I love that about him...I love him.

Lana desperately tried to understand what Jill was trying to say despite her sobs and the sound of her naked body pounding against her lover.

I never once thought he could do this to me.

"Men! Never trust them!" She shouted her response as he switched positions and she found herself willingly helpless beneath him. "Fuck!"

Her airpod fell when the man aggressively kissed the side of her neck. After several attempts, naibalik niya ito. Lana could still hear Jill ranting about her cheating fiancé. Not even stopping to check if she is listening.

"Mmm..maybe we can talk a-about this tomorrow?"

A hiccup followed by breaking sobs was her friend's response.

Fortunately those sobs were louder than Lana's moans. It was only when she came that the man had to cover her mouth as she nearly screamed his name—that would probably break her friend's heart even more.