Utos Niya Character #2

Noleen Castillo

Job: Director, Xander’s talent manager

Family Background: Only daughter of a talent agency president, her mother (deceased) was a theater actress

Relationship status: Single (for the public)

Body built: 5’4 in height, hour-glass body

Blood Type: A. Type As may seem calm on the outside, but inside, they are filled with anxiety and worry. They are perfectionists and often sensitive. They like to be fashionable and are up on the latest trends, but never flashy or gaudy. They like romantic settings and often shun reality for fantasy worlds. (source: google)   

Favorite Movie: Atonement

Hobbies: Writing

Pastime: Watching movies

Strongest positive or personality trait:  Her hardheaded determination

Sense of humor: Mostly serious with occasional sense of humor

Temper: Short tempered and impatient

Opinion of herself: Perfect

First character appearance: Chapter 1 Passion

First line: "CUUUUTTT!" Galit na sigaw ni Noleen, ang demanding na director, manager at producer.

Most important thing to know about this character: She’s a close-minded woman

Her bad habits: She’s an overachiever

Mannerisms: Wringing her hands when she’s not telling the truth, nail biting when she’s in deep thought

Her secret dream: To go on a proper date with Xander.

What kind of person does she want to be?  To become the perfect wife for her husband And what’s stopping her? Their ongoing mission

What keeps her at night? Jealousy

Who’s her first love? Alex

Terrible thing that happened to her: She wouldn’t speak of it.

In what situation would she become violent? When provoked.

What is her most treasured possession? Xander Marudo collectibles: t-shirt, posters,mug. NO! Delete. Her most treasured possessions are all the presents she receives from Xander every month. All of these gifts are hidden in her closet. Except for her car.   

What is her greatest regret? None. If there is one, she wouldn’t admit it.

Has she ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. It was the night after her movie premiere. She was surrounded by photographers and reporters when in the corner of her eye she saw a man only a few feet away looking longingly at her. Yun ang unang pagkakataon na nakakakita siya ng ganung emosyon sa mukha ng isang tao. And all that look of need and sheer admiration was directed at her. It was overwhelming. She sharply answered the questions while keeping an eye on him. Surprisingly, when the reporters left, the guy walked towards her direction. His smoldering gaze raked over her body, his eyes lingering on her bountiful breasts displayed by her plunging neckline. She felt too exposed from the expression on his face. Para na siyang hinuhubaran nito sa isipan.  She raised her chin, quite offended. Nung pinagtaasan niya ito ng kilay, binigyan siya nito ng isang nakakalokong ngiti. Then he stopped dead on his tracks ilang hakbang nalang ang layo mula sa kanya. With a slight signal of his head and a clear order “Come here” she reluctantly walked the rest of the steps to him.

Is Noleen a virgin? If not, when and with whom did she lose her virginity? No. After three months of dating, she gave it to Alex. The same day Xander arrived in the Philippines.

When was the time she was the most frightened? Witnessing Xander’s trauma attack.

What is she afraid of? Xander’s wrath

Noleen’s current feelings or thoughts? She is psychologically and emotionally disturbed. She is wavering in her resolve. After years of being Miss know-it-all, she now doubts herself and her decisions. She’s also in a sullen disposition because of Xander’s phone call.

Pwede rin kayong magsuggest ng questions kung trip niyo po! I will update this form from time to time.