part 37

My heartless husband

Meng gyao Confess his Truth.

==========================

" why did you play such a big game with me, you running my life, you are the one who has been blackmailing for many years.", wei ying says to meng gyao.

" yes,,, i did all this, and you know this is Nothing, but what i am about to do now is most dangerous for you, wei ying ! ", meng gyao says to wei ying.

" what are you going to do.", wei ying asked meng gyao.

" you'll know just wait a while.", meng gyao says to wei ying.

No one could easily see whare wei ying and meng gyao were standing.

" please leave me wei ying !, what i have done to you ?", Meng gyao puts wei ying'd hand around his neck and says to wei ying.

" what are you doing ? Why are yoi Shouting ? I said you caught you, in fact you have caught me.", wei ying asked meng gyao.

" wei ying ! Please leave me alone, i will not come Between you and lan zhan.", meng gyao liar crying and says to wei ying.

Hearing the sound of meng gyao Shouting so Loudly. All the people who come to the party start coming there, and lan zhan also Running there.

When meng gyao sees that lan zhan is coming, he himself pretends to fall down and it is Visible to everyone that wei ying Pushed him.

All this lan zhan also comes there and sees, he was very engry on wei ying.

" lan zhan ! He Tries to kill our baby, he pushed mehard, i am in a lot of pain, maybe Something happen to our child, please call a Hiller." , meng gyao liar crying and he says to lan zhan.

Lan zhan looks at wei ying engrily and Starts leaving with meng gyao in his Arms.

" i didn't do anything, this meng gyao is pretending, he just wanted to separate you and me.", wei ying says lan zhan.

" wei ying ! I Trust your words, really....have you promised yourself, that you will destroyed all the happiness in my life ? I will not leave you, if Anything happen to my child.", lan zhan enrily says wei ying.

Meng gyao looks at wei ying with a devilish smirk, and wei ying understands that it was all a trik of meng gayo

I hate this meng gyao😠😠😠😠😡😡😡

-====================

Thanks for reading....
😊😊😊😊

I hope you like this ff......
🤗🤗🤗😗

Have a nice day....🤩🤩🤩