part 48 end

( lan zhan and meng gyao's past.)
*************************

Lan zhan gets meng gyao locked in lockup.
Wei ying now fully recovered, he used to take good care of both his and meng gyao's child.

One day at midnight wei ying was sleeping in his room taking both children.

Just then meng gyao comes to his room, wei ying sees him, wei ying thinks yibi has come to kill him.

Wei ying start Shouting seen meng gyao and everyone for help but meng gyao stops him.

" i have not come here to do anything to you, i have just come here to ask you something.", meng gyao says wei ying.

" what do you want from me now.", wei ying asked meng gyao.

" promise me that you will take care of my baby, you will never let him miss me, please promise me.",meng gyao says wei ying.

Wei ying makes a promise to meng gyao.

Then everyone has come, seeing everyone coming, he had brought the Knife, kill himself.

Seeing this, everyone gets very Sacred , lan zhan runs away and goes to meng gyao.

" i am sorry lan zhan ! I did you a lot of with you.", meg gyao says lan zhan.

" no please !", lan zhan says meng gyao.

" i never hated wei ying, i always wanted wei ying and you to be together, but when wei ying cheated on you, i didn't see it when he Broken your heart, that's why i wanted to keep away from you.", meng gyao says lan zhan.

" you did all this jsut because i hated wei ying anyway, even if you didn't do all this, i'm still be with you meng gyao.", lan zhan says to meng gyao.

" whatever i did, i did only for you because i love you very much, i can't leave for you, but i can die for you.", meg gyao says lan zhan.

" why did you do this, why did you kill yourself, you didn't think about me.", lan zhan asked meng gyao.

" i know you love me so much, and  i love you so much lan zhan, but i can't leave without you, and i know that you'll hate me, i'd Rather die then suffer you hate.", meng gyao says to lan zhan.

" i don't hate you, you did what you did for you love, i love you so much how will i live without you.", lan zhan says to meng gyao.

" just promise me that you will love our son very much, will give him the love of both mother and father, will never let him miss me.", meng gyao says lan zhan.

Lan zhan loved meng gyao very much, because meng gyao supported him when everyone was against him,

Meng gyao dies after some time.

Lan zhan cries a lot because of meng gyao's death.

------------------

After some days, lan zhan sitting in his room.

Then wei ying comes to lan zhan's room, wei  ying sees lqn zhan and he understand that lan zhan is still very upsat, lan zhan had not eaten anything for four to five days.

Wei ying brings food for lan zhan.

" lan zhan please eat food, you haven't eaten food for a long time, you will get sick, you have to take care of your children too.", wei ying Sadly says lan zhan.

Seeing wei ying, Lan zhan hugs wei ying, and he Cries hugging wei ying.

" you know i love him very much, how can he go leave me alone, how can he leave me alone in this world ? He didn't think about me, even once not thought about our child, what does he think we both can live Without you ? How will raise my child alon ?", lan zhan says wei ying, he crying so much.

" do you love meng gyao that much ?", wei ying asked lan zhan.

" because when the world against me he was the only one who held me.", lan zhan says wei ying.

Lan zhan start telling wei ying about his past and how he fall in love with meng gyao.

Lan zhan's pov.

flashback : 10 year ago.

When everyone together drove lan zhan out of lan sect.

Then lan zhan was very injured, he was not even able to walk, his health was so bad that he Fainted on a river bank.
Then meng gyao comes to the river and he takes him from there and goes to a cave, lan zhan foes not regain his consciousness many days and till then meng gyao takes care of   lan zhan day and night.

When lan zha regained his consciousness, he was Coplatly broken because of wei ying, then meng gyao handled lan zhan.

Meng gyao takes care of lan zhan and lan zhan slowly lan zhan Cured and lan zhan also get in love with meng gyao.

Flashback is over

-----------------------

Few year later everything had Changed, now lan zhan had  Forgiven wei ying.

Lan zhan freed all his Wives.

Jiang yanli married to jin jixuan.

Wen ning marride to nei minjuei.

Nei huaisang marride to jiang change.

Now everyone was very happy in Their life and all the children of lan zhan were taken care Of by wei ying, he loved eveychild but most of all he loved meng gyao's baby A-yuan.

Now this is happy ending.

But i will definitely make a special part of it when i get time.

==========================

Thanks for reading......

Have a nice day...