☌𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚛☌

,"NO"

Jungkook got panicked and jimin who was froze he was sweating he looked at his husband and cried more he can't lose his babies nor jungkook.

,"Koo-kie please save u-s "

Jimin said in shaky voice and jungkook looked at mr.kim and beg infront of him to leave his husband.
He have no other choice.

,"Kill me do whatever you want with me but please leave my family "

Jungkook said and looked at his jimin with teary eyes ,but jimin shake his head and told him he can't let him die .

,"No baby we have to save our babies i don't have any choice"

Jungkook said and smiled at jimin who was crying non stop they were happy together now look at them their family is in danger.

," we can't leave him and your babies you all have to die specially your babies the real jeon heir "

Jungkook got angry and confused yes his babies will be heir after when they grow up right now jungkook is the heir than what is this , what are they saying?
They should kill him not his babies if they want anything from jeons they have to kill jungkook than why his babies?.

,"Don't think too much Jeon your babies are heir real heir of jeons you didn't know anything because your fake father and your mother didn't tell you anything "

,"Fake fath-er fake moth-er "

Jungkook didn't know what are they saying but when Mr .Kim showed him will papers now he is clear he can't believe his real father is dead his whole life was fake .

He can't believe his father was murdered by his own brother who he think his real dad in his whole life and his mom his fake mom who is his mother's sister who married with mr .Jeon (his fake dad )for money she was with him from the start both were jealous and made this plan and wants to kill them along with their son small guk (jungkook )who was just 4 years old didn't know what is going around him .
They thought it's easy to kill them and take everything from them but they were wrong because they didn't know mr.jeon real owner of Jeon Empire and father of jungkook who changed his will on time with the help of mr.park (jimins dad)his bestfriend who told him to do changes on will Because he had doubt on Jeon's brother but didn't know he would lost his bestfriend.

They planned their murder Jeon was murdered by his own older brother in his own mansion and mrs .Jeon who was murdered by his own sister in car accident with small guk but little guk was alive he was still breathing when ambulance came and they saved him but his condition was worse .

After that when jeons older brother saw the will he got panicked when he saw his brother wrote his whole property to his grandson or granddaughter it means jungkook's kid is the real heir they thought they lost everything but than he got a call from hospital and they informed him Jeon jungkook was in hospital and alive so they made this plan .
Little jungkook lost his family and some memories and accept his parents murders his family.

That's why his fake dad wants him to marry as soon as possible Because he wants a heir and if they kill real heir they can be real owners of Jeon Empire.