✿︎𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ✿︎

Seven
0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

Jimin is Swinging his hips left and right ,he can't control himself not to dance on seven song it's so amazing and fun song to dance on and he is loving it and remember he loves singer as well , he took the pan and placed it on burning stove and open the refrigerator to take song fresh vegetables to cook noddles with vegetables soup .

He is making dinner for his family when gukmin  run and pull his hem of his sweater to gain his attention.

"Kuku is crying"

Jimin placed spatula in bowl and walk towards his room but gukmin stop him .

,"Mama slow down did you forget you have small baby in your round tummy hm"
He scolded his mom who seriously forgot he is 2 months pregnant already, sometimes he thinks he is kid here and his twins and jungkook are his parents.

When he enter the room he saw jungkook trying to stop their baby crying and she is crying so loudly but look at his husband who is rocking her here and there with a confused face .

,"Kuku shh mama is here see "

Jimin smile to jungkook and held kuku and she immediately stop crying and look at him with big doe eyes while sucking her thumb . Than he realised she is hungry.

He sit on bed and pull his shirt up to feed her she immediately suck his nipple to fill her small tummy while her little chubby hands playing with her mama's sweater paws.

Jungkook smile as he slowly sits beside jimin and caressed his hairs gently and kissed his forehead hana and gukmin giggled and run outside to play games they are smart kid they knows do not disturb their parents love moments., jungkook thaught them well 🤭.

,"You look tired kookie now go and sleep i will see her "

He says to his husband who was wide awake from hours because little kuku was not sleeping nor let him sleep and he try to sleep her by singing songs but only jimin can handle her .

Now look she is sleeping peacefully in her mama's lap .

,"No i don't wanna sleep i wanna cuddle my jimine it's been days we didn't sleep together ,cuddle or hmm you "

Jimin giggled and laid his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes.Its not easy to handle three kids and 4th one is on the way .

~Next day ~

Jeon family having yummy breakfast when taehyung and hobi came with their kid who immediately run towards jimin and smile at kuku who is looking at him with curious eyes and a smiley eyes .

,"You didn't greet me you chumpoooo"

Hana said and raised her eyebrow .
Kim yoon looked at her and shyly smiled.

,"Hello hana "

She hummed and looks away, such a moody girl  .

,"Hello buddy "

He said to gukmin and sit beside him .

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒➳ 𝒜 𝒯𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒪𝒻 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒶𝑔𝑒 ℛ𝑜𝓂𝒶𝒸𝑒 🎉