𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐✔︎

Jungkook was walking towards his room when Liza came and hugged him from behind he didn't said anything and Pushed her away .

Liza didn't stop and followed him when jungkook was about to lock the door but she already enter his room and smiled at him .

,"Jungkookie didn't you missed me you didn't even talk to me after you came back i thought we will hang out but you are busy "

She pouted and held his hands and came closer to him she was about to kiss him but he Pushed her away and made distance between them .

They are engaged but jungkook never let her touch him he can't do this he loves jimin and he promised him he will never give his place to anyone yes he is going to marry her but it was just business marriage nothing else it's been 4 years jimin left him he never thought jimin will do this but he is happy that he is safe now .

He didn't want to live in Korea after jimin left seoul he told his dad he will handle Their UK company and his dad accepted when he requested his dad he was also shocked when his dad said 'yes ' mr.jeon is very cruel and smart he knew his son loves jimin and if he lived here in Korea he will do something against him .

Jungkook is suffering inside no one knows he is dying misses his jimin it's difficult for him to live without his love ,he left Korea because of that and also Liza he doesn't want to see her but now he is back he have to marry her but how ? His heart can't let him .

So he made a plan he can't marry someone.

He have to do this he can't marry her.

,"Hy what are you thinking I am taking to you baby "
She touched his face but jungkook immediately pulled away and told her he is tired and than he went to Bathroom.

She slammed her feet on floor and left jungkook's room and went to his brothers room who was working on his laptop when he saw her he looked up and raised his one eyebrow.

,"Why are you angry liz"

He asked her and she sit beside him and told him everything.

,"Can't you see he don't love you and it doesn't matter to us right we are here only to snatch Jeon power now his precious son is back we have to execute our plan you know you are not here for marriage right "

She smirked and nodded she doesn't love him nor she is going to marry him their dad mr.kim who made this plan they wants jeons power and their everything and they knew jungkook is their key but when he left Korea they were panicked thought their plan is failed but .

Flashback

Mr.kim broke everything in his room Liza and kai run towards his room and saw their dad was broking Everything in his room but Liza stopped him.

,"Dad stop "

,"No no no our plan Liza how can jungkook left Korea i want to kill mr.jeon right now and his son he killed my wife fucking Jeon i want to see him suffer like i did i want revenge "

Liza told her dad she will do anything but now they have to wait until jungkook came back "
They want revenge from jeons years back mr.jeon killed his wife he didn't know she is mr.kim's wife that time mr.kim was a normal person but rich he was in US for 1 year for some business purpose but didn't know his family is in danger he left his wife and his small kids alone in Korea .

Mrs.kim was in club with his friends to enjoy his friends bachelor's party which was next day that night mr.jeon was there and his eyes caught her she was dancing without knowing someone was watching her with lustful eyes after that day mr.jeon didn't let her live in peace she didn't agreed with him when he said he wants her and she slapped him infront of his bodyguards mr.jeon got angry and killed her .

That's why mr.kim and his kids wants revenge to kill his whole family after Taking their all property but they didn't know this property is someone else who didn't even exit

( I know there is some confusion but trust me you guys will get to know everything later )
_______________

Wedding day

Jungkook was looking himself in mirror but
, he looked back when his mom came inside and smiled at him he didn't smiled still hates his both parents she knows her son hates her but she can't do anything mr.jeon will kill her too if she did something but seeing her little baby suffering she can't stop herself she wants to tell him everything the truth .

,"Jun-

Suddenly door opened and mr.jeon came inside and give her death glare she gulped and looked down .

,"Honey your bestfriend is calling you

"
He said and held her hand and drag her outside jungkook was confused he can see his mom was going to tell him something and why? she looked scared to see his dad .?

,"I don't want to marry her baby never i missed you and sorry i am useless i-"
He wiped his tears and kissed his chain where he was hiding his promise ring in his chain his ring chain.

,"I love you jimin "

He smiled and kissed jimins picture he hide his pictures and video's in his phone whenever he missed jimin he used to watched their videos and photos.

Their old memories .

Slowly he make his way towards bathroom and took something from cabinet , he smiled and closed his eyes but didn't know someone was behind him and suddenly that person put chloroform cloth on his nose and he fainted.

Liza smirked when he saw kai was walking towards jungkook's room.

,"Someone kidnapped jungkook who did this "

Mr.jeon said and looked at mr.kim who was shocked also Liza too who kidnapped? jungkook ?when kai didn't than who .?

Kim's where confused and shocked kai didn't know who did this when he went to his room he didn't found jungkook anywhere then Mr .Jeon got to know someone kidnapped jungkook when he saw CCTV.

Where is jungkook who kidnapped him?