♥︎♡︎𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝♡︎♥︎

Jimin was tired wanted to sleep but he can't as he wanted to win and tomorrow is their dance competition

Jimin was tired wanted to sleep but he can't as he wanted to win and tomorrow is their dance competition.He is nervous but the main problem is he is also missing jungkook he wanted to spend time with him too that day when he saw him in the football ground he wanted to hug him and told him that how  much he missed him but their dance teacher called them on same time so he left and he didn't saw him from that night and he feels that jungkook is not ok but he didn't get any time to meet him and also Today when jungkook called him and told him he doesn't have to do work for him anymore jimin wanted to feel happy but he doesn't feel happy at all because he was thinking that he will never gonna have any chance to see him more because in college he will be busy .

Taehyung sees him thinking something so he came closer to him and sit beside him .

,I know you are nervous but we both are already prepared for our dance so you don't have to practice more you look weak now it's been days you haven't'eaten food properly, jimine it's not good for your health and i know we will win Don't worry let's go we are going home i will drop you "

Jimin looks at him ,feels  lucky to have taehyung ,he really cares for him but he doesn't love him like he thought.

,"Tae i have to meet someone you can go and thanks for asking me "he wanted to see jungkook right now .

,"Kookie "
He enter his room and there is no jungkook not even in mansion, pulling his phone he sit on couch and called him on his number but he didn't picked his calls. Jimin got worried for him, it's getting late and no one knows where he is not even his guards.

____________

Hobi is laying on bed thinking about yoongi he wanted to tell him about his feelings but he is scared but he came to earth when someone knocked the door .

,"Hobi "

Hobi gets shock to hear yoongi's voice he immediately get up and open the door but he got more shocked when he hugged him .

,"What are you doing here yoongi
Oh - you are drunk "
He laid him on bed and was about to go bathroom to bring some wet clothes but Yoongi suddenly pull him on his lap and hide his face into his neck.

Hobi feels hot and nervous on his lap like this .

,"Yh i am and kook he was with me because you know what hoba my boba hoba boba -

Hobi hit his head and yoongi giggles ,this cat is giggling, wow hobi can't believe this .

,"So my boba we went to that club and had drink because we both were upset on something,kook was hurt because jimin didn't spend time with him, he loves him you know and i am upset because"
Hobi smile hearing this but when yoongi cup his cheeks and came closer to him .

,"Beca-use "

Hobi gulps when he see his eyes on his lips , licking his lips and looking at him .

And yoongi didn't waste anytime and smashed his lips on him .

Butterflies dragons, Everything is dancing in hobi's stomach ,he is feeling like he was going to vomit on yoongi but he calm down his heart and kissed him back because why not he likes him .

,"Because i can't express my feelings infront of my love i am too coward to tell him that how much i love him "

He attached his forehead on his forehead and look into his eyes hobi started crying when .

,"I love you hobi "

_________

,"What are you doing here "
Jimin turn back and saw jungkook standing on the door, seeing him he happily run towards run towards him and hug him .

,"I missed you kookie where were you its late why didn't you picked my calls, i thought something happened to you your guards they also don't know where were you ,why didn't you tell them ,you are jeon jungkook what if someone hurt you what if they -

He got shocked when he feels his lips on his neck sucking his skin like he is some candy, he didn't realised when he did moan.

,"Koo-kie you-

Jungkook suddenly push him on bed and hovered him .

,"You were missing me why did i told you to miss me no than why ,don't lie because i know you don't you were happy with taehyung you didn't even call me ,am i too bad for you you - you hate m-e "
He pout and jimin feels guilty to make this cute bunny sad, he slowly kiss his forehead and than his nose.

Why he is feeling calm with him why he forgot he was tired before but when he saw jungkook, his all tiredness gone.

Yes because he cares for him and likes him as a friend right, maybe he is feeling more for him and his heart is playing with his mind ,he doesn't want to feel anything more towards him ,he can't like him because he is different from his world, he is king and he is some villager they are opposite.

He is scared from his feelings because he knows if this happened his family will harm his family and he can't let this happen because he knows jeons are powerful and they will never gonna accept if this happened that's why he always Pushed his feelings away and also feels jungkook likes him back , he maybe not sure ,he didn't tell him but his actions.

They can't be together but it's enough for jimin to be his friend he is lucky to have him ,his bunny .

,"Am sorry kookie for-give me forgive your jimine i am sorry i was really busy and tomorrow is my dance competition and i want you to see my dance please i want you to be there for me "

Jungkook smiles and hugs him and told him he will come to see his dance ,he is happy that jimin also missed him and he came here to see him , it's feels special .

,"Can you please stay with me jimine i don't want to sleep alone please"

Jimin doesn't know what to say, he can't sleep with him, it's weird but why he feels shy and blushing, huh ,he hit his own head and look at jungkook who is already pouting.

He can't make his bunny sad more so he lay beside him make some distance from him but jungkook suddenly pull him close and hug him to sleep.

,"Goodnight baby "
He said and fall asleep on jimins chest and jimin who is really shock 'baby "this word running in his head ,he looks at jungkook and again his heart is playing with his mind .