𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝₊‧.°.•˚₊‧⋆.

Jimin is sitting in class, he knows everyone is looking at him but he didn't look at their faces , he always think they don't have any work always staring him , he slowly looks up when he felt a touch on his shoulder.

,"Hy jimin "

Jimin smile to see taehyung who ruffed his eyes, sitting beside him .

,"Tae how are you i didn't see you yesterday where were you "

Tae held his hands and tells  him everything that he went to his grandparents and than jimin told him yesterday teacher gave them so much work so he already made notes for him .
,"Thanks for everything jimin you are really sweet and this is for you from my granny i told her about you she said you are very beautiful "

Tae than give him flower bracelet he and jimin is now close it's been 1 month now they become close and jimin ,he is feeling something for him maybe he likes him .

And taehyung he also likes jimin but he doesn't want to tell him yet but he is waiting for the right time to come.

They are now walking towards cafeteria where jimin saw F5 sitting in cafeteria as well but on the top floor where they usually sit together, this is their place no one can sit there .

It was the first time jimin is seeing F5 together,he can't believe they look so handsome's and rich he is staring them but than his eyes landed on him, Jeon jungkook who is talking something with them while sipping his drink, jimin's  blood boil in anger , he remembers what happened that day he can't forgive him ,he hates him .

He hates Jeon jungkook.

After finding empty place ,Tae told him to sit on chair and he will bring some food for him and himself.

Meanwhile Jungkook is talking with his members when he saw taehyung walking towards counters ,he gritted his teeths ,he hates him, what he did years ago with him ,he remembers everything .He never forget his past .

,"Kim taehyung"

Tae looks back and saw jungkook , he was about to hug him but jungkook Pushed him on the wall .

,"Kook how are you "

Jungkook rolled his eyes ,"Don't ever try to hug me you don't have any right Kim and what are you doing here didn't you left seoul with l-

Suddenly someone pull jungkook away from tae and it was jimin' who is looking at him  angerly, he push jungkook away and held tae's hand.

,"Did he hurt you tae tae "

Tae said he didn't ,but jimin who was angry on jungkook so he turn back and pull jungkook close by his collar while gritting his teeths .

,"If you ever try to harm my friend i will kick you i know you are rich and you can do anything you will kick me out from this college but i am not scared from you ,i am not Jeon jungkook , you are so arrogant and bad guy I have been seen in my life ."

He push him and put his hands on his hips .

Jungkook is really angry again, how dare he touch him and insults him infront of everyone and he can't let him go this easily he will make sure he can broke him slowly and slowly.

,"What if i buy your dad's flower shop and kick your whole family from seoul huhh tell me i can do anything you said this right ?"

Jimin gets shock .

how could he knows about this jungkook smirk to see his shock face and there he came closer to him with poker face .

Tae is looking at them wanted to stop jungkook but someone Stop him from going near him ,and it was Suga and F5 takes him outside ,they knows if he did something jungkook will surely kill him.

,"You can't ,you have problem with me not with my family you can't do this "

Jimin is scared , he doesn't wanted to see his family on road .

But he is angry on jungkook like seriously he wanted to slap him .

Jungkook pull back and tilt his head ,"Ok than but i can't let you go this easily you know i am the jeon jungkook and this is my college this is my seoul too.
If anyone try to insult me they will face my real anger than "

He smirk and turn back but .

,"Rub your nose on my shoes and say sorry infront of everyone

Than i will leave your family "

Jimin is shock , his eyes widen can't believe this man wanted him to rub his nose on his shoes , but he will never.

Jungkook turn back to him and point his finger on his shoes .

He is waiting for jimin to rub his nose on his shoes but .........
.!!

It was too sudden , no one knows what happened ,but there everyone could see Jeon jungkook is on floor .

Jungkook didn't even realised when jimin hit him and now his butt is hurting , he opens his eyes only to find jimin is on top of him ,he than realised jimin kicked him on his heart ,it was the first time someone kick him he was shocked , speechless, he didn't know what is this ?

He is looking at him with wide eyes his heart is beating fast for the first time .

His heart ❤️

To be continued.

I will update soon guys thank you soo much for supporting me love you (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥