𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞༄

Taehyung is feeling hurt when jimin left him without saying anything and when he saw him dragging jungkook somewhere

Taehyung is feeling hurt when jimin left him without saying anything and when he saw him dragging jungkook somewhere. He followed them and there he saw jimin confessed to jungkook.He was shocked but he already knew jimin loves jungkook but it hurts .

Now he is driving his car thinking about jimin .He was so happy before that jimin accepted his proposal but now he is feeling hurt .Why jimin didn't tell him earlier that he doesn't love him .

But he also knows jimin is not a bad person .So, he doesn't want to say anything to him .

He immediately Stop his car when a small girl suddenly came infront of his car .

His breath stopped for a second .He thought he hurt a small girl .

,"Are you ok sorry am so sorry"

He touch her forehead ,didn't know what to do .She is not saying anything as she is crying non-stop looking back .But,  suddenly she held his shirt and hide her face into his chest.

,"Hel-p me please"

Taehyung saw some tall mans are finding something near the road and than he understood she is running from them and scared . He didn't waste any time and pick her up , placing her on passengers car seat.

,"Stop crying you are safe now hm look at me "

Taehyung cup her cheeks but she is still crying.

,"You are safe in my house princess don't be scared .I am here now can you please tell me your name who are they w-

Suddenly she hugged him and hide her face into his chest.

She can feel he is a good person and she feels comfortable with him .

,"They call-ed me chi chi they are bad so- so bad "

She is crying looking at taehyung who wipe her tears and placed her on his lap. She feels relaxed and soon calm down in his embrace.

,"I am an orphan. I don't know who are my parents ,why they left me in orphana-ge . So,i run away ,i -run away because when i w-as walking towards my room after class than i heard someone is talking in office .I went near the door and heard they are talking about selling gi-rls .I heard my friend Lara she was crying telling them to leave her. She was s begging i slowly opened the door and saw -

Taehyung feels bad for her and her friend. He can't believe they are doing these under the name of orphanage and seeing her crying face .It makes his heart broke .

,"If you are not feeling ok tell me later princess ok "

She tells him that she wanted to tell him everything. Only, he can help her other friends. She can feel it that's why she run away from orphanage to help her friends.

,"she was lying on floor ,her head was bleeding and mrs rosy owner. She slapped her again and suddenly a man pulled her up and said she is his servant no-w "

She than told him everything, how she tried to help her friend Lara.But, didn't know she will catch that man's eyes than he said he wants her but she run away .

Taehyung is really angry. He already saved her recording video and send it to police.

,"Don't worry i am here i will make everything right "

She smile at him and hug him like a koala .It's her first time for that someone is showing love and care. She feels happy that she met him and can help her friends.

____________

Jungkook is driving his car his heart is still crying and he is still cursing himself to make jimin sad .He thought it's the best but didn't know he is doing all wrong.

Ding ....!!!

He look at his phone and Stopped the car

His eyes widen in shock, there he saw someone send him a video.

He immediately take u turn and drove his car in full speed.

He stopped his car , looking around .There is no one in sight.This place is quite and looking scary.

But ,he have to do something. His jimin is not safe. Someone kidnapped him and in that video he saw jimin is tied with ropes on chair , unconscious.

He didn't tell anyone because that person told him not to tell anyone and if he did .He will kill jimin.

,"Where are you jimin "

He is calling him .But , he didn't find him anywhere. Suddenly, he heard someone is laughing behind him he looked back and saw .

Aris

(A/n: remember she was the new student and jungkook helped her from bulling)