𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢♪♪♪

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴ᵃˢˢ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 -⁠ᄒ⁠ᴥ⁠ᄒ⁠-

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and saw jungkook was sleeping beside him he looked at the watch and saw its already 11:50
,He was excited for jungkook's birthday his mom already made special cake for him ,

Yes she made by herself wants to surprise him now Everyone was in jimins room  expect his dad  they  looked  at the watch'.

And

,"Peeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrpppppppp"

Jungkook immediately get up and rub his eyes two times he was shocked but  .

He saw ,

There was mrs .park who was holiday a cake ,and micha who was holding a drawing where he made his picture on her family frame , and jimin who was looking at him with a wide smile everyone was wearing a birthday cap and jimin has whistle toy in his mouth .

He wants to see Mr .park too but he knows he hates him but everyone got shocked when he came inside the room holding a red velvet box .

Jimins mom smiled at her husband she is happy to see him here.

Jungkook was emotional no one did this for him nor his family yes they arranged his birthday every year in some fancy hotels give him experience gifts but only to show everyone their money they never wished him simply like park family is doing right now it makes him cry .

Jimin immediately run towards him when he saw his tears.

,"We didn't did all this to see your tears kookie don't cry it's your birthday so smile show me your bunny smile"

Jungkook smiled and jimin wiped his tears his parents were happy to see their love .

,"Now let's cut the cake "

Mrs.park said and jungkook nodded he cutted the cake and first he give a bite to jimin's mom and than his dad than micha.

Jimin was waiting for a bite too  he opened his mouth but jungkook put cream on his nose and jimin pouted and also put cream on his nose too.

,"They are made for eachother honey "

Mr.park nodded and smiled at them but he feels something is going to happen he immediately looked at the window when he felt someone was watching them but there was no one .

,"Mom cake was  so yummy and thank you michi  for this beautiful picture."

,"This is for you son and sorry  for-

Jungkook immediately held mr.parks hand and told him it's all ok  but he feels happy when he gave him a pen.

,"My  bestfriend  gave me this pen when i start my career i always wanted to become a businessman and i almost su-i after i thought it was not my thing so i left this profession and made my way towards other direction but i can see you will become a great businessman i can see that this pen is really special for me and now i want to give this to you as a blessing"