ꨄ︎𝙵𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 ?

It's been 2 weeks jungkook was in busan and no one knows.

Jimin was in his room sleeping because he was still sore after making love again last night . jungkook took good care of him wants to sleep with him but micha wants to play with him so he left sleeping jimin alone and now playing with her.

,"You can't cheat micha it's bad "

,No it's not "

Hehe

She run away from jungkook because she cheated on their game jungkook was running behind her and she was gigging and telling him to catch her.

And jimin woke up when he heard noises he went downstairs and saw them running in hall behind eachother like kids he smiled and mrs .park came closer to jimin and told him he have something to tell him .

,"Mo-m i can't tell him he will get hurt and i -"

,"You have to tell him everything jimin we can't hide this also i forgot this when i saw jungkook but now he is back don't forget next week it's your "

Jungkook was tickling micha when someone knocked the door he was walking towards door but suddenly jimin run and immediately opened the door and .

,"Jimine "

Jungkook was shocked to see him and why he hugged jimin what is he doing here ? So many questions running in his head.

,"I missed you soo much "
He kissed his forehead but jungkook immediately pulled jimin away from him.

,"Don't you dare jisung"

Jisung was shocked to see him here he looked at jimin who seem nervous.

,"I should ask you the same what are you doing here and i remember you were going to marry Liza than what are you doing here you should be with her "

He pulled jimin and held his waist jungkook was burning to see his hand on his jimins waist.

,"Stay away from my jimin "

He punched jisung and pulled jimin.

,"Why i will touch him if i can it's my right on him "

,"What the fuck do you want me to kill you "

Jimin got panicked when jungkook pulled him by his collar tightly and choke him he was trying to pull jungkook away but he was not listening to him .

,Stop this kookie leave him you can't kill him

Listen to me he is my fiance i-"

Jungkook was shocked he pushed jisung away and turn back .

,"He is my fian-ce"

Flashback.

One day jimin came back from his work than he saw jisung was talking with his parents.

,"Come here jiminah "

His dad called him and told him to sit beside jisung he was confused but didn't said anything.

,"Jiminah you are going to marry jisung after your college finsihed"
Jimin was shocked and hurt his parents knew he loved jungkook and still they decided his marriage without telling him and also jisung knows than why how ? He accepted this .

,"I can't marry him mom dad you all knew right and jisung you also knew i-

His mom stopped him and take him to his room.

,"I know but son you can't live like this jisung is better for you he loves you from childhood did you know he knows you loved someone still he accepted this because he loves you "
This is too much for jimin he didn't know his hyung loves him .

,"But mo-m i don't want to marry i love k-

,"Please do this for your mom jiminah i can't see you in pain dying everyday i know you hide your emotions from us i am your mom i know my son is suffering that's why i saying jisung is better for you i know he will take care of you please give him a chance jungkook is already engaged with someone its been 2 years jimin forgot him he doesn't want you he doesn't love you"

His mom begged infront him while crying and jimin can't see this he nodded .

,"I will marry jisung"

Flashback ended

,"N-o it's not true you can't marry someone when we are together now jimin say something".
Jimin didn't know what to say he was crying and shocked he should have tell him first but he forgot he was happy with jungkook and both were in their own world

But now he hurted his love and he hurted jisung too who was there with him when he needs jungkook.

Jungkook saw his hesitation he was waiting him to say that it's wrong and if this is true he wants to hear him saying that he will not marry anyone.

But he was not saying anything it broke jungkook's heart more and he run outside jimin didn't stop him because he was not in his senses .

When he realised jungkook left him he immediately run behind him but jisung stopped him.

More chapters i don't want to stop this story soon so maybe 10 , 13 more chapters 🥺