𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 ༄

Jimin was crying Hugging himself and protecting his belly , he was shivering because the room was cold and dirty it looks like he was in basement and soon someone came and jimin looked up to see the person , he didn't know who was he but than he realised he is mr.kim liza's father.

,"Welcome in hell Jeon jimin"

Jimin gulped when he started laughing and than Liza and kai came and looked at him with a smirk .

,"Dad i can say jungkook is lucky i mean look at him hmm such a beauty hmm Jeon jimin "

Kai touch his cheeks and jimin who pushed him and immediately hugged his tummy .

,"I will break your attitude and your bravery jimin just wait for some time your husband is coming to save you but who will gonna save him from us "

Jimin was terrified he can't say anything he have to save his babies and his husband but how ? He himself is in danger his family is is danger.

,"What you wa-nt from us we didn't did anything not my babi-es than why?"

Jimin was crying he wants to have his family.
Mr.kim laughed and bend down Infront of him to see his face .

,"I know you didn't did anything but we have to kill you and your so called husband, you know we already killed mr.jeon and his wife "

Now jimin was scared to death when they told him jungkook's mom dad were dead he was crying and now he knows they are dangerous but he can't let them to kill his husband and babies .

,"Please leav-e me my babies are innocent please I be-g you all they- are inno-cent why are you doin-g th-is "

Mr.kim slapped him and pulled his hairs and kai smirked and told him everything what mr.jeon did with his mother and jimin already knew mr.jeon is a bad person but still they killed jungkook's family.
Jimin was feeling helpless he can't save his family but he didn't know it was just a start they didn't tell him the complete truth they were waiting for jungkook who is already here.

,"JIMIN"

Jungkook called him and enter basement where he saw mr.kim , Liza and kai and kai who was pointing gun on jimins head .

,"No no please leave hi-m "

Jungkook slowly walked towards them and kai pulled his gun and pointed at him .

,"You yourself came in hell Jeon jungkook well say hi to your dead mom and dad look there"
Kai said and pointed towards corner jungkook was shocked to see his parents dead and when jimin saw them he immediately looked away because he can't see blood and he feels like vomitting but he calm himself and looked at his husband who was froze on spot , he feels bad for his husband they are in danger his family is in danger.

,"now we will kill you and your last family you can't do anything you useless Jeon jungkook"
Liza said and jungkook greeted his teeths he is not useless he will save his family he doesn't care about himself.

,"What you want"

Jungkook shouted and mr.kim told how his dad killed his wife and how his kids lived without their mom .

,"It was my dad why you killed my mom and what my jimin and my babies did? you want revenge right than kill ME"

Jungkook shouted again and jimin shake his head he can't let them kill his husband how will he live without him and what about their babies jungkook didn't look at jimin and walk towards mr.kim who was smirking but suddenly he pointed gun on jimins belly .

,"NO"