⁂𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢⁂

Jungkook is sitting with F5 looking at jimin and taehyung's performance ,he doesn't like it when taehyung put his hands on him but it's ok it is just a dance and he can say jimin is the best dancer and taehyung too ,he remembered when they were ki...

Jungkook is sitting with F5 looking at jimin and taehyung's performance ,he doesn't like it when taehyung put his hands on him but it's ok it is just a dance and he can say jimin is the best dancer and taehyung too ,he remembered when they were kids taehyung always told him he wanted to become actor or dancer and jungkook he wanted to become singer they were so happy and loved eachother like real brothers ,their old days he still remembers.

,"The winner is Kim taehyung and park jimin"

He look at jimin and seeing his big smile jungkook feels happy and when he saw taehyung happy tears he feels pro-no he can't be because ,he hates him .

He came out of auditorium and  walking in corridor ,doesn't want to hurt taehyung again as he is controlling himself, he is making everything to make himself better for jimin ,he can't hurt anyone he is changing himself for jimin but he can't see him with anyone .

Maybe he should calm himself.

His head is aching and he feels sick from last night but he didn't tell jimin because he didn't wanted to see his worried face and also last night was the best night for him ,he slept well because his love was with him .

,"You havn't congratulated jimin he is waiting for you jeon "

He turn back and saw taehyung coming towards him .

,"Jeon he is waiting wha-

why are you sweating"

Taehyung said and touch his shoulder but jungkook shrugged his hand and pull away .

,"Don't you dare touch me and you don't have to tell me this i will see him later and stay away from him"

,"Why he is my friend why would I stay away from him? "

He wanted to hear him say that he loves jimin because he knows it but .

,"He is mine you can't take him away from me, he is mine "
He give him death glare. Taehyung can't believe he is same jungkook he thought he has changed and he didn't congratulate jimin because he is jealous ,that's why he didn't meet jimin that what he thought.

He thought he is same Jeon jungkook jealous, angry , shows his anger on people.

But jungkook didn't wanted to meet jimin right now because he knows if he sees him when he is sick, he will worry for him and yes he is jealous but it's not the case for not meeting jimin , it is just he can't make him worry .

,"You will never get change Jeon, i thought you are changed now because i saw love in your eyes for jimin but you are still the same Jeon who hurt everyone thats why Jennie left you because of your attitude and i was the one who was with her when she cried every time when you fight with someone for her"

He came closer to him and now jungkook gets angry hearing this , wanted to punch him .

" you know what i didn't told you this but she told me she is scared from you and your possessiveness makes her worried you also hurt her too and i always told her you are not like this you loved her and was just little possessive but one day did you remember you almost killed a boy who tried to help her when she fall she tried to kill herself that night when she knew that boy was in hospital but thank God doctor saved him and no one said anything to you because of your family.

That day i saved her and kissed her to shut her because she was crying and hitting herself i didn't want to do that but i did and we-

Taehyung looked at him and jungkook feels guilty he knows it's all its fault but that time he was not in his senses when he saw taehyung with her he didn't think anything and hurt everyone but he didn't know what happened with her why he feels scared she never told him and now he understands why because she was scared from him and thinks him as a monster and now he feels shame.

, To be continued 💜