𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞✵

Jimin is helping his mother in kitchen as he look at his mom and saw how she looks happy while making dinner for jungkook ,he knows his mom is caring and loving person and he doesn't hate jungkook he knows he is not bad he knows it well but still he is stubborn not talking to him who is trying to apologise.

,"Mom i also want to eat dumplings"

Michi came inside and jimin give him chocolate cake because he specifically made this for her .

,"no oppa i want dumplings and you know jungkook oppa is so cute i already like your boyfriend"

Jimin puff his cheeks and put cake on counter and feeling jealous his own family already liking jungkook maybe more than him .

But what again michi said boyfriend naughty Michi.
He looked at his sister and  pull her hairs but gently.

,"Ahh oppa lea-ve me mom save me oppa is hurting me "

Jimins mom came ,pulling him away from michi and kissed her head before showing her death glare to jimin who gulped as he is scared from his angry mother .

,"Mom i pull her hairs gently she is acting "

Mrs. Park turn towards him and pull his ear and little naughty Michi stick his tongue and run outside to see jungkook.

Jimin and jungkook are sitting side by side in dinning table with jimins family mrs.park is looking at jungkook with satisfied smile who is eating dumplings so happily and jimin who is sitting jealous and angry on jungkook how can he take his mom's attention.

,"So tasty mom i loved it you are the best Chef "

Jungkook said and mrs park smile and feed him, jungkook is really happy finally someone is showing him true care .

And here jimin who is pouting like a small baby  feeling jealous so out of jealousy he hit jungkook' leg under table ,who immediately look at him with raised eyebrow.

,"Why did you hit me ?"
He asked him in low tone not other to know that jimin hit him but jimin who didn't replied and after finishing his food, he get up and went to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

,"When are you going back Jeon, it's getting late ,you should go back home "

Jimin ask him rudely and jungkook who just look upset he wash his hands and turn back and see jimin leaning his back on the bathroom door.

,"Why so rude jimine i am sorry for hurting tae sorry but please talk to me don't hate m-e "

Jimin got panicked when he saw his teary eyes he came closer to him pulling him close for a hug .

,"Hy stupid don't cry am sorry i was stubborn but the thing is i don't like when you hurt taehyung i was angry on you but i didn't want to hurt you sorry kookie "

,"So you don't hate me right? "

Jimin nods his head  and caressed his hairs.

Jungkook pull away and look at jimin who wipe his tears .
He have to do this he can't stay with jimin he doesn't want to hurt him.

,"Jimin i am sorry for hurting tae i already apologized to him and he forgive me, jimin and you know he said he- he loves y-ou and wanted to propose you "

Jungkook's heart is aching but he have to do this he is not good for him .Taehyung is perfect for jimin.

,"You liked him i know i am really happy for you "

Jimin thought about taehyung and ofcourse he likes him yes he do but he can't accept this that what jungkook is saying ?.He thought maybe jungkook likes him but looking at his smiling face he doesn't think this .

,"You are happy that he is going to propose me really"

Jungkook nodded and smile at him but only he knows he is dying inside.

Jimin wanted to cry and wanted to hit him and ask him don't you love me but he can't now as he is knows jungkook doesn't love him  .

,"Yes i like him " he just said because he is angry and wanted to see jungkook's reaction but what he saw, he is smiling like a happy soul , it's look like taehyung is going to propose him.

And about jungkook' whose heart is aching hell but he hold himself and control his tears .

,"I am happy ,you found your true lo-ve jimine , now i should go , bye "

He said and left park house , leaving jimin alone who looks like he is going to cry .

Next day in college.

Jimin is sitting in his class looking at his books but his mind is stuck in last night event's still thinking what jungkook said to him but he can't accept taehyung's proposal because he doesn't love him he knows he loves jungkook not him .

,"Jimin someone is waiting for you in the garden"

His classmate said and left and he pick his stuffs and walk towards the garden.

He look everywhere but haven't find anyone but when he turn back he got shocked to see taehyung is on his knees holding a rose .

,"I love you jimin will you be my boyfriend"

Jimin was about to say that he doesn't love him but when he saw jungkook is also there looking at him with a smile on his stupid face ,he gritted his teeths and look back to tae, he is not liking it that jungkook is happy for him and now he wanted to show him that he is happy with Taehyung.

He can't believe jungkook doesn't care he is go with someone else .What was that lovey dovey moments, they spend time with eachother like couples happy and close before but now .

Jimin can feel these emotions in his eyes but that time he was stupid hadn't figured it out on time and also he throw his own feelings away for him but he knows jungkook also likes him too .

But seeing him happy.

He thought .

Maybe he is wrong ,jungkook doesn't like him, never , he saw something wrong in his eyes .

,"Yes yes "

He said as he hug taehyung and show his sweet smile to  jungkook who show him thumbs up and left .

Jimin feels guilty for taehyung because he doesn't love him but he thought he gave to move on now.