𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎❤︎

Jungkook was walking in college corridor thinking about jimin and feels excited because jimin promised him that he will make him his favourite dish tonight they are now close and we can say friends it's been 2 week they become good friends .

He stop on his way when he saw some boys are bulling a girl who looks crying.

,"Leave her don't you dare touch her "

He said and they immediately  left after a little now .

He turn towards the girl and asked her is she ok but she suddenly hugged him out of sudden , shocking jungkook but  he rub her back when she started crying it is the first time he is helping someone but he feels happy for doing this .

He is changing.

,"Thank you for helping me they wer-e trying to tou-ch me i - i was sca-red"

She is shaking hold his hands who is trying to calm her down when she feels ok he pull his hand back .

,"No one will gonna hurt you nor touch you ever again miss don't be scared ok "

She nods her head and smile at him.

,"You are new here and you look foreigner "

She nodded but jungkook is thinking did he saw her before because she reminded him of someone he doesn't remember clearly but he is feeling like he saw her .

,"I am cha aris , we lived in uk but our family came back Korea because my mom is Korean so, but thank you again and your name "

Jungkook smile at her and tells her his name again he feels he saw her before soon jimin came and look at her and than jungkook .he is not liking it when he see jungkook talking to her , all smily.

,"Jimin she is aris new student"

Jimin smile at her and she also did the same but she left for her class.

,"You never talked to anyone before and you both were smiling too ,why ,did you know her hmm?"

And jungkook tells him everything jimin feels stupid for begin jealous but why he is jealous do he likes him no no .

,"Why i feel like someone is jealous hmm"

He smirk and jimin look at him with wide eyes, he is not jealous no way right ?.

,"Who "

Jungkook walk  towards him and jimin steps back .Both are feeling something in their hearts but when jimin's back hit the wall.

Jungkook caged him and came near his ear .,"Someone who always talks too much and got jealous easily when someone talk to me ,he looks like a small chick , baby chick "

Jimin pouts as he knows who he is talking about ,he gulps when he see him coming more close to lips, he was about to run but jungkook slammed his both hands on wall , again caging him.

,"Where is my cat running guess what it's your new name my angry bird because you look cat too hmm and chick aishhh , I don't know what name should I give you hmmm chick is ok "

Jimin pouts again and hit his chest but jungkook chuckled to see him this much cute .

,"Why you always give me new names "

He hit his chest again but jungkook held his both hands and pinned his hand near his head .
They are too close jimin is really blushing , jungkook rubs his nose on his cheeks and about to kiss him but jimin immediately looks away because he is shy .

But why jungkook wanted to kiss him?

,"My little cat is shy now hmm did you forget you kissed me last night but on cheeks but now i want a kiss on lips so look at me and give me some sweet tasty kisssssssssss"

Jimin didn't kissed him on purpose it was just they were playing video games and jungkook cheated so jimin got angry and Pushed jungkook and they started fighting with pillow and it was too sudden that jimin fall on him and didn't realise his lips also fell on his cheeks like his body.

,"You can't tease me kookie i didn't kissed you on purpose you know that you make me angry now go away and i will never kiss you on lips nor even on cheeks, you stupid coconut head"

Jungkook laugh and pull away , thought to tease his chick more but his laugh replaced into jealousy and he poke his cheeks with tongue rolling inside his mouth ,when taehyung came and jimin left and run towards him to hug him.

He doesn't like him doesn't want him to take his jimin away from him ,he can't let him take his love again yes he realised he loves jimin but didn't told him because of his angry issues he doesn't want to hurt jimin so he is talking meditations from the best doctors to change himself for jimin, only for him,  he have to because he doesn't want to lose jimin.

He will do anything for him .

So i didn't thought i will update but i have to because i can't stop myself to write so yeah i came back with updates i hope you guys will liked all updates comment and tell me how was it if you guys want to say it thank you again for reading my books❤️

Well
You guys are really beautiful ⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

--------