𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚓𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔| (• ◡•)|

J

J

imin was waiting for jungkook outside his house.They are going for eun woo's wedding, he smiles when he saw jungkook's car ,he immediately run towards his car and sit beside him .

,"My baby looks beautiful as always but"

Jungkook said while looking at him but immediately came closer to him and buttoned his shirt properly .

"Why did you do this ?"

He pouted and Jungkook raised eyebrow and started his car .

,"I know you looked hot but you can't show anyone your collarbone we are going on wedding not club "

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked outside the window excited to see his hyung.

,"Wow "

Jimin was amazed by the decoration and jungkook was looking at him with a smile.

,"I can't wait to marry you "
He said in his ear and jimin immediately turn back and giggles when jungkook kissed his forehead.

,"Arhmmmm hy lovebirds "

Jimin pull away and saw eun woo's mother, she opened her arms for him and he immediately hugged her .

,"I missed you aunty"

She kissed his forehead and told him she also missed her little jimin and also he blessed jungkook and him for their relationship, jimin got shy when she said they looked cute together.

,"Jisung is also here jimin wait i will call him. "
She turn back and called him who smiled at her and walk towards them ,jungkook was thinking who was he but he can say he is handsome but not more than him, he rolled his eyes when he smiled at him and jimin .

,"Jisung he is jimin park jimin "

Eun woo's mother said and he looked at jimin but immediately hugged him tightly and jimin hugged him too but jungkook who doesn't like it .

," i can't believe you are really jimin park jimin my chim you grown up so well and beautiful"

Jimin smiled and told him he is handsome too ,jungkook was poking his tongue inside his cheeks seeing his hands on jimins shoulder.

,"Who is he jimin "

,He-

,"His boyfriend"

Jungkook immediately pull jimin and put his hand on his waist ,jisung was shocked and hurt .He was happy when he knew jimin is going be here ,his childhood love but seeing him with someone it broke his heart but he is happy for him.