𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛☹︎

Jungkook was sitting in his office working on his laptop he looked up when his dad came inside and sit infront of him he didn't said anything to him and looked away he is angry on his dad Because he didn't let him go his dad wants him to handle some important projects but he is missing jimin it's been 2 days he didn't saw his boyfriend they talked on phone but only for some minutes because jungkook is busy .

,"Don't be childish son i know you are tired but you have to make yourself strong for upcoming events don't angry on me you should go and take rest for today"

Jungkook immediately closed his laptop and looked at his dad with a happy smile .

He didn't waste any time and get up from his chair and walk outside but his dad Stopped him.

,"Remember tomorrow is your birthday and i already prepared your birthday party don't be late on your party and also i have some important news too but it's a surprise for everyone "

Jungkook nodded and left his office and drove his car towards jimins home.

___________

Taehyung was laying with his daughter on bed she was sleeping peacefully in her dad's embrace and he was caressing her hairs .

Ding dong .

He looked at chi chi and slowly get up from bed and walk towards door .

,"Ta-
Taehyung was shocked he can't believe on his eyes he immediately closed the door .

,"Please open the door taehyung pleas-e "

Tae doesn't want to but he slowly opened the door and saw Jennie she was crying looking at him he looked away and tell her to come inside.

,"Can you please stop crying and tell me why you are here i thought you were dead"

She looked at him and wiped her tears and looked at him .

_______________

Jimin was making dinner for his family,
He looked up and raised his hand to reach flour container which was placed on top shelf he can't reach but he tip toed and tried .

There was jungkook who were slowly coming towards him not letting him know that he is here he smirked and was about to hug him but

,"Ahhh what th-

Jimin immediately turned back and saw jungkook and he got shocked to see the container was stuck in his head he immediately pulled container up and saw his face were covered with flour and he was looking like a white panda but only his black round eyes were missing.