❤︎𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞❤︎

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ

It's too much for jungkook his whole life was a lie he was an orphan he can't believe this but no he has jimin and their babies now he can't let them harm his only family .

He growled when he saw kai was going to touch jimin kai immediately looked at him and saw his scary face he looks different they never seen this side of jungkook before and his dark red eyes Ready to kill anyone.

He looks dangerous.

They woke up the beast ,his inner beast .

A father and a husband can do anything to save his family .

,"If you did anything we will kill your husband jeon so don't"

Jungkook stop on his track and looked at kai with dark eyes kai was little scared but he composed himself and looked at his dad who was looking at jungkook.

,"Dad we should kill him right now "

He said and his dad smirked and nodded while looking at jungkook who was angry and ready to kill them but he was worried too his jimin and his babies are in their hands he have to do something .

He got panicked when kai pulled trigger

," No stop kai stop you can't kill him you can't kill my innocent babies how can you do this ,he is innocent like your mom kai stop "

Kai stopped and looked at him with wide eyes his" mom" when he heard this he felt broken he still remember that night when he saw his mother's dead body infront of him and how he handle his little sister Everything came Infront of him and hit his head he throw gun on floor and shouted holding his head.

,"jimin is also innocent like your mom how can you harm him how can you harm my babies you are not bad like Jeon who killed your innocent mom "

Jungkook knows what he was doing he was thinking from his mind he can't let them hurt his jimin , and seeing kai crying in pain he smirked and saw mr. Kim who was holding his son and Liza she was also crying  .

He looked at jimin who was still Hugging his belly protectively when he saw his husband was looking at him he slowly get up and walked towards him but suddenly mr.kim held his hand and pulled him back and jungkook got pulled back by someone.

,"You think you can fool us Jeon no no no you can't"

Mr.kim shouted and tighten his grip on jimins hand who was crying still trying to protect his belly .
Jungkook was trying to freed himself but that man kicked him and punched him on the face blood was coming from his mouth jimin shouted to see his husband in pain and he can't see his blood he looked at mr.kim and begged but he didn't listen to him again jimin turn to jungkook and saw him getting beaten by man he was telling him to stop but who will listen to him no one because they all want to see them dead.