❤︎𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜❤︎

𑁍𑁍

Jimin is cooking breakfast in kitchen too focused in making pancakes that he didn't know his twins are slowly coming towards him and hide behind the counter not to get caught by their mama whose back is facing them .

Little gukmin told his twin sister hana not to make any noise, she nods her head as gukmin raised his hand to steal pancake for his sister,but he felt a hit on his hand so he immediately pull his hand back and saw his mother  standing infront of him with raised eyebrow little gukmin showed his teeths and was about to run with his sister but his sister already left him alone .
She always do that always put his oppa in danger she is like jungkook naughty and playful kid and our little gukmin he is like jimin caring and sweet bubblegum .

Jimin wants to laugh at his little son who tried not to cry to see his sister' betrayal , he slowly raised his head to look at his mama who is smiling at his innocent kid .

,"She again left our gukmin should we give her punish hmm "He asked him and carry him towards hall sitting on couch  , but he shook his head as he held his mama's sweater tightly with a cute pout .
,"No mama it was me who tried to stea-l pancake she didn't do anything she is innocent don't punish my bubu"

Jimin giggles as placed a sweet kiss on his forehead little gukmin hug his mother and there he saw hana is hiding behind the pillar she slowly peeking through pillar but she slowly take her steps towards her mama and brother with hold her both ears.

,"Sorry oppa sorry mama it's me who told oppa that I want to eat pancake "

She said and felt sorry for her oppa who always defend her but she always put him in danger but she loves her brother more than anything .

,"You wanted to eat pancakes hmm than wait here but we are going to see appa hmm"He said as both kids jump here and there in excitement they are excited to see their appa .

,"Mama hurry "

Hana held jimins hand drag him fast she can't wait to see her appa and little gukmin who is not saying anything suddenly he stop when they reached jungkook's room jimin turned back and saw him standing looking down .

,"What happened gukie "

Gukmin looked up and seeing his tears jimin got panicked he immediately hug his son and caressed his hairs so softly.

,"Baby don't cry tell me what happened"

It was the first time he cried jimin is really worried he never seen his son cry ever but now he is crying Hugging him tightly .

"I wan-t to pla-y wit-h ap-pa hana als-o wanted bu-t s-he nev-er tel-l yo-u mam-a I wa-nt to pl-ay wit-h app-a lik-e m-y friends they always poke is saying that always plays with their appa and we can't"

Jimin doesn't know what to say but he pull his gukmin , cup his cheeks ,"You have to trust your appa you and our hana will play with appa soon but promise me you will never cry my baby "
He nods his head  and hugged jimin again and hana also joined their hug jimin painfully smile and kissed his both kids and went in jungkook's room who is waiting for his family.

,"Kookie our hana is like you heh

naughty and playful but can you believe she herself made this sandwich for you our princess is all grown up "